NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

Looks like ROUND 2 of the Polo Beanies...

Here's what I picked up ( the black and charcoal/blue are for me...
wink.gif
)

Also snagged a tan one and a dark brown one, not pictured.

2zo91j4.jpg

grin.gif

Looks like ROUND 2 of the Polo Beanies...

Here's what I picked up ( the black and charcoal/blue are for me...
wink.gif
)

Also snagged a tan one and a dark brown one, not pictured.

2zo91j4.jpg

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Oly VI's
pimp.gif

my fav pair of VI's

JB re-retro please

Please don't. They've already rereleased some of my other grails. The day they re-release those is the day I will never buy anything JB ever again. You gotta hunt for a pair man.

Oly VI's
pimp.gif

my fav pair of VI's

JB re-retro please

Please don't. They've already rereleased some of my other grails. The day they re-release those is the day I will never buy anything JB ever again. You gotta hunt for a pair man.

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Oly VI's
pimp.gif

my fav pair of VI's

JB re-retro please

roll.gif
Not sure if srs.

Footlocker cancelled my order for two pairs of V rings, three days after I had paid for it and the money had been taken out of my account. 
mad.gif

Oly VI's
pimp.gif

my fav pair of VI's

JB re-retro please

roll.gif
Not sure if srs.

Footlocker cancelled my order for two pairs of V rings, three days after I had paid for it and the money had been taken out of my account. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Oly VI's
pimp.gif

my fav pair of VI's

JB re-retro please

roll.gif
Not sure if srs.

mad.gif

I'm deadass. They re-released charcoals IX, black Cement III, Infrared VI, Bred XI, CG XI, and aren't the Bred XIII's releasing soon, smh at JB.. Poor quality is just for a start.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Oly VI's
pimp.gif

my fav pair of VI's

JB re-retro please

roll.gif
Not sure if srs.

mad.gif

I'm deadass. They re-released charcoals IX, black Cement III, Infrared VI, Bred XI, CG XI, and aren't the Bred XIII's releasing soon, smh at JB.. Poor quality is just for a start.

Back
Top Bottom