NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

Pac Man 1.2 Lows

2rnxw6b.jpg

302cjt2.jpg

29goc2e.jpg

A couple of pickups from the end of October and now.  Got the only 2 pairs of SB's I like.  Freddy's cuz Im a horror movie addict 
pimp.gif

Bordeauxs are Pass as DS(no scuffs, creases, and wearable) as well, can't beat $190 SHIPPED 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A couple of pickups from the end of October and now.  Got the only 2 pairs of SB's I like.  Freddy's cuz Im a horror movie addict 
pimp.gif

Bordeauxs are Pass as DS(no scuffs, creases, and wearable) as well, can't beat $190 SHIPPED 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

^^Always wanted a pair of Freddys but can't find in my size. Nice pickups everyone.

Yeah it took me FOREVER, thought I had a pair from ebay from supremenike, turned out they were fake.  There are tons of high quality fakes out there now, especially from vmvinc.com (flight club confirmed this)  Turns out there are about 30 real pairs or less.  Happy I finally got em though, was an emotional rollercoaster
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

^^Always wanted a pair of Freddys but can't find in my size. Nice pickups everyone.

Yeah it took me FOREVER, thought I had a pair from ebay from supremenike, turned out they were fake.  There are tons of high quality fakes out there now, especially from vmvinc.com (flight club confirmed this)  Turns out there are about 30 real pairs or less.  Happy I finally got em though, was an emotional rollercoaster
roll.gif

After seeing those Bordeaux VII's I'm positive that the retros won't be anything close to that quality-wise and I'll end up passing on them out of frustration.

After seeing those Bordeaux VII's I'm positive that the retros won't be anything close to that quality-wise and I'll end up passing on them out of frustration.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Word.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Word.

Back
Top Bottom