NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

yeah brotha, def quality so keep ur eyes peeled for a restock.

i'm patiently waiting to see what u pull out next myself. is it green, black and fresh all over?
i'll come w/ something next week.

Originally Posted by air max 87

wait a *%!$$#% minute, those pippens released? when?

HOH release I think came out this week but dropped early a week or two ago at some locations.  I'm REALLY hoping they hit FL flagship stores soon. 

Originally Posted by air max 87

wait a *%!$$#% minute, those pippens released? when?

HOH release I think came out this week but dropped early a week or two ago at some locations.  I'm REALLY hoping they hit FL flagship stores soon. 

2exog2d.jpg

Congrats Gigantes!

NICE PICK UPS ALL.......

ihustle- whats the sku on the box of those uptempos. i wanna see if i can order...

G-warfare....yo...lemme know if that stuff really work? ^ i got a pair of Penny 4's the sole coming up on. Need some help with them.

NICE PICK UPS ALL.......

ihustle- whats the sku on the box of those uptempos. i wanna see if i can order...

G-warfare....yo...lemme know if that stuff really work? ^ i got a pair of Penny 4's the sole coming up on. Need some help with them.

Guerrilla Warfare - for the nike check on some foams?
I used it on my OG pearls and used it to put my soles back on some 02 pearls and it seemed fine.

Guerrilla Warfare - for the nike check on some foams?
I used it on my OG pearls and used it to put my soles back on some 02 pearls and it seemed fine.

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

NICE PICK UPS ALL.......

which number would that be?

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

NICE PICK UPS ALL.......

which number would that be?

YO! ^ Should be a sticker on the upper left hand, above the size label. I'm guessing "05 - ***** - * - **" Something of that nature. DF!!!

YO! ^ Should be a sticker on the upper left hand, above the size label. I'm guessing "05 - ***** - * - **" Something of that nature. DF!!!

ihustle..... yea...exactly what Ant said. sticker on left hand side, should either start with a 05-*****-*** or a 41-*****-***. thanks man

ihustle..... yea...exactly what Ant said. sticker on left hand side, should either start with a 05-*****-*** or a 41-*****-***. thanks man

Back
Top Bottom