NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

LACEZ wrote:
OG am 96 originals -

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've wanted these since I was 12. Hope they retro one day.

first the 5 rings and inks... along with the elite socks.... now i'm waiting for a tshirt to come in...
man it's been one expensive week, as for my latest, it's not a sneaker pickup or even related, but ey it's a pickup
wore my inks today to get this done =P

2rnagyt.jpg

first the 5 rings and inks... along with the elite socks.... now i'm waiting for a tshirt to come in...
man it's been one expensive week, as for my latest, it's not a sneaker pickup or even related, but ey it's a pickup
wore my inks today to get this done =P

2rnagyt.jpg

p1mpjuce, had some separation on my concords and sj's and it fixed it right up. just make sure to clamp it down real tight while it dries so you get maximum contact with both surfaces. if there's too much air or gaps in between the sole will just separate again.

p1mpjuce, had some separation on my concords and sj's and it fixed it right up. just make sure to clamp it down real tight while it dries so you get maximum contact with both surfaces. if there's too much air or gaps in between the sole will just separate again.

Nice Oly Uptempo's!  I need those but just can't drop $160+ right now
ohwell.gif

Nice Oly Uptempo's!  I need those but just can't drop $160+ right now
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

i'm patiently waiting to see what u pull out next myself. is it green, black and fresh all over?

wink.gif

Man those pippens are dope, $160 and NYC tax is too rich for my blood...

Dope bursts Keung

Those Concords look like a great project, hope you post pics when you restore them.

Dope stuff NT

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

i'm patiently waiting to see what u pull out next myself. is it green, black and fresh all over?

wink.gif

Man those pippens are dope, $160 and NYC tax is too rich for my blood...

Dope bursts Keung

Those Concords look like a great project, hope you post pics when you restore them.

Dope stuff NT

Back
Top Bottom