North Face Jacket Appreciation.!!!

This thread most def. appreciated
had my ice joint for 2 winters now and still goin strong
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

If you live in seattle every one has either...

24910_m.jpg

or

helly-hansen-odin-jacket.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Everyone has a Denali jacket. One of the reasons I don't want to get one.

Just ordered a grey Helly Hansen though.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Nikeboots and Northface Jackets Appreciated
pimp.gif

DC and PG
pimp.gif
This was the standard attire for my entire highschool for 3 years straight.
One time we stripped my mans jacket off, he was wearing this tattered !## yellow !## wife beater under.
laugh.gif

Shoot everything cool if you have a Face and some Nike boots on. SMH

I have a white/grey Columbia jacket. Very warm.
word ta that one mah dude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

Never owned one, though I see tons of them around campus. I have a Precision Mountainwear that I love, though.
Word...it's the go to jacket for sorority girls and frat guys on my campus too.
Originally Posted by Bleepthat

Denali Fleece = A staple of a college white girl's closet
I'm pretty sure 99% of them on my campus own one.

Appreciated during the fall/winter months in the NW.

I've read reviews raving the free thinker jacket so I went out and bought one for this winter. Very breathable and lightweight. Fits on the big sizedthough so buy one size smaller, overall its a nice shell but I shouldve got the sedition soft shell instead.

2201l3.jpg

2pp0bpv.jpg

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

anything flight series is
pimp.gif
, i just picked up another thanks to 50% off deals, very nice.

QFT! i have the all red one
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Apex since it's not that cold around my way.
grin.gif

im in the same situation as you it gets kinda cold when i go to SF though thats when layering northface jackets comes into play
pimp.gif

appreciation in the early 90's when only a few heads rocked it. now everybody from the burbs to the hood rock i. so no more appreciate it. it's almostgetting played out so many people wear it lol.

Originally Posted by Seattle206

Appreciated during the fall/winter months in the NW.

I've read reviews raving the free thinker jacket so I went out and bought one for this winter. Very breathable and lightweight. Fits on the big sized though so buy one size smaller, overall its a nice shell but I shouldve got the sedition soft shell instead.

2201l3.jpg

2pp0bpv.jpg
damn son u got the hok up nice.... thats were i wanna be.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

appreciation in the early 90's when only a few heads rocked it. now everybody from the burbs to the hood rock i. so no more appreciate it. it's almost getting played out so many people wear it lol.

so youre saying it's not good anymore since everyone rocks it? a good jacket is a good jacket, you cant blame people for wearing a good jacket
not to mention it's a neutral brand, people of all ages/races wear it, it's not targeted to any specific group

I sold my North Face about 2 months ago but I'm planning on buying a new jacket before Winter comes back around.

That Free Thinker jacket is crazy.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

appreciation in the early 90's when only a few heads rocked it. now everybody from the burbs to the hood rock i. so no more appreciate it. it's almost getting played out so many people wear it lol.

so youre saying it's not good anymore since everyone rocks it? a good jacket is a good jacket, you cant blame people for wearing a good jacket
not to mention it's a neutral brand, people of all ages/races wear it, it's not targeted to any specific group

WORD. UP. i been wanting to say that but i didnt have those exact word... you my friend get an A+
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom