North Face Jacket Appreciation.!!!

i hate northface now. their products are overpriced, oversized, and cheap materials. it's not even warm either unless you buy a huge down parka or bubblejacket. plus you look like a <18 year old wearing one.

and i don't see how people find the denalis warm at all. i have one and the wind blows right thru it and it traps no heat. even if i wear it with mygoretex (which is supposed to be best combo ever) it doesn't keep you warm as much as a down jacket.

I see OP never answered my question..

hypebeasts..
sick.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

i hate northface now. their products are overpriced, oversized, and cheap materials. it's not even warm either unless you buy a huge down parka or bubble jacket. plus you look like a <18 year old wearing one.

and i don't see how people find the denalis warm at all. i have one and the wind blows right thru it and it traps no heat. even if i wear it with my goretex (which is supposed to be best combo ever) it doesn't keep you warm as much as a down jacket.

grin.gif

those jackets were never meant to be warm. A down jacket will outperform a shell jacket any day of the week. Shell jackets are for people who needs themobility and comfort, ie skiers hikers bikers and lastly for fashion

10047316x1012905_zm

Been rockin one of these since Christmas. Killing them out here because no one has seen this one yet
pimp.gif

I got an all Black Apex Bionic with the stretch fabric and fleece lining. It's warm but yet you canwear it in the spring.
the-north-face-mens-apex-bionic-jacket_578.jpg

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

I got an all Black Apex Bionic with the stretch fabric and fleece lining. It's warm but yet you can wear it in the spring.
the-north-face-mens-apex-bionic-jacket_578.jpg
QFT

I have the one in grey and it's great or the Spring. Besides, in Colorado Spring time = Snow

Are they warm ?

Can they stand 0-10 degrees for Chicago winters ?

&nd which styles ?

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Are they warm ?

Can they stand 0-10 degrees for Chicago winters ?

&nd which styles ?

1. Yes they are very warm

2. Depends on the wind. I've used my Denali for Colorado Winters and it does great. With that said, sometimes you do have to layer.

3. Denali(most people have this one) and the Apex are great.

my steep tech hoody ftw
but op where did u cop that apex jacket I have been looking for one for a while, but aint trying to pay full price since I live in cali and it doesn'treally get too cold overhere.

Back
Top Bottom