North Face Jacket Appreciation.!!!

i got the mcmurdo parka..
pimp.gif

how do you appreciate something you havent even used yet.

thats like making a bmw appreciation post, and you havent even driven your car yet. you dont even know how its like to have one yet and youre"appreciating it"

Originally Posted by hella handsome

how do you appreciate something you havent even used yet.

thats like making a bmw appreciation post, and you havent even driven your car yet. you dont even know how its like to have one yet and youre "appreciating it"

look bruh... i tried it on and thats all that matter lol jkjk but ive een wanting one of these for a while now so im appreciative that i got it.. you digg em

The purple steep tech i got for $240+tax from backcountry.com pretty damn good deal considering retails $400
The sales gone but i think they still have a FSR on the mango colored one for $250-260

North Face's = Trash now.

They were good up until 03-04 (maybe earlier) but then there was a drastic drop in overall quality. All the older stuff, if taken proper care of, will last youa long time. I wear my dad's 97 Apogee Steep Tech when it gets really cold and it hasn't let me down yet. One of the most reliable coats I have everhad. New Steep Tech's are doo doo.

Seattle206:
I also have that EG Tech but in Aqua.

dang i need to take pics of mine i have 6 northface jackets...

3 summit series, apex light jackets, bionic, a pull over. I live in GA so i mostly wear the light apex jacket and pull over. I have tons of jackets so thenorth faces usually only come out when its raining or really cold. I think i have about 20 jackets total i need to get rid of some of them.

northface's quality has gone down hill, but i usually buy it only if its on sale. they have several outlets around me that i have found really good dealslike bionic jackets for 55 bucks. also you will catch some steals on ebay if you know how to search real north faces.

Originally Posted by Seattle206

Appreciated during the fall/winter months in the NW.

I've read reviews raving the free thinker jacket so I went out and bought one for this winter. Very breathable and lightweight. Fits on the big sized though so buy one size smaller, overall its a nice shell but I shouldve got the sedition soft shell instead.

2201l3.jpg

2pp0bpv.jpg

very nice, what are the names of all those?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom