North Face Jacket Appreciation.!!!

deff. appreciated
pimp.gif

You wanna get good (GREAT) deals on NF jackets. Hit up any major retailer in the Colorado ski towns right near the end of season and you can score NF for 70 to80 percent off.

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Nikeboots and Northface Jackets Appreciated
pimp.gif

DC and PG
pimp.gif
This was the standard attire for my entire highschool for 3 years straight.
One time we stripped my mans jacket off, he was wearing this tattered !## yellow !## wife beater under.
laugh.gif

Shoot everything cool if you have a Face and some Nike boots on. SMH

I have a white/grey Columbia jacket. Very warm.

Originally Posted by Small Fee

I like north face but you can get better jackets that last longer from Carhartt and waaaaay cheaper.
North Faces are nice, i have a few pieces. But i think its gettin played a lil. Next season ima be rockin a Marmot
happy.gif

I need something simple but fairly warm for the end of winter/spring NYC weather and I don't know if I should just get the Denali or go for a different,non NF jacket. I need some kind of discount though, the Denali runs like $130-$180 which is not worth it.

Originally Posted by Physicx

i live in canada

so def appreciated. prolly for another half a month or so. i think its supposed to snow tomorrow T_T

my 2 in 1 is dope
yo where did you get these.. in edmonton???

like i said before the denali is garbage. i got mine for a little cheaper back in 05 for around 125ish because i heard it's really nice and warm. i donowhy people think they are warm, it's nothing different than any 30$ fleece you can find in macy's. maybe i'm expecting too much from a fleece butdon't pay 165$ for one if you are looking for something warm.

also i will never buy another northface in my life. get any other brand for a lot cheaper and it's comparable. plus, northface looks so childish now withall the little kids and high schoolers wearing one. i only wear my goretex if it rains or if it's crappy weather.

Originally Posted by KING OF ERV

my steep tech hoody ftw
but op where did u cop that apex jacket I have been looking for one for a while, but aint trying to pay full price since I live in cali and it doesn't really get too cold overhere.
macy's dude.... but hurry up because the sales are gunna be over soon.

not appreciated at all, they barely keep you warm. my letterman jacket > my northface. i can go out with a only a t-shirt under my letterman jacket with itopen in the middle of winter and be hot as hell in it. it was cheaper then my northface too
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom