non-blacks with dreads. yes or no?

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

looks foolish....an its hella dirty
you sound like a dumb @#!, how is it dirty huh ?????? can you smell it????? or maybe because of the color of it????? ......
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

stop using activater juice....ol soul glo....sweat me a jerri curl wanna have good hair @#! ninja
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by northparkblind

dreadlocks looks dirty and nasty no matter who has it.

sick.gif

If you don't wash your hair, anyone looks dirty and nasty. Only people without common sense don't wash their dreads.

And there are plenty of people here talking about locs as if they've had them for years.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Dreds always look dirty. ppl need to stop following lil wayne

Because Wayne started the hairstyle.

Right...

smh.gif

5z4hon.jpg

you cats think a little too highly of Lil Wayne, if you think he really started the locs look.

laugh.gif
at the ugly and dirty comments. chicks love dreads. had them for 5years and i cant even remember howmany times i was told how nice they looked and had chicks trying to grab my hair

The ignorance regarding dread locks have reached a new level in this thread, it's stifling.

You should do it, just remember dreads require a lot of taking care of. I want to get it done, but I'm scared I wont take care of the them right. And Idon't think race matters, but being black might make it easier. Read up on it! This is good site that answered a lot of my question http://www.knottyboy.com/ . I'm Paki so i don't think my parents want me to have them. Living at home FTL. I might endup looking like Osama Bin Laden's son though.
laugh.gif

bin_ladens.jpg

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Keep Reppin Kieth
pimp.gif
I remember the lock thread but wasn't nobody representin'
nerd.gif
Had mine for about a year now and I LOOOOOVE gettin' complimented for having natural hair. %#** feels like a million bucks everytime.

Originally Posted by ecko89

You should do it, just remember dreads require a lot of taking care of. I want to get it done, but I'm scared I wont take care of the them right. And I don't think race matters, but being black might make it easier. Read up on it! This is good site that answered a lot of my question http://www.knottyboy.com/ . I'm Paki so i don't think my parents want me to have them. Living at home FTL. I might end up looking like Osama Bin Laden's son though.
laugh.gif

bin_ladens.jpg
.. fail he has box braids.

Back
Top Bottom