No Gas Monday March 14th? Vol. Boycott

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Gas station owner: huh, slow day.

then his life continued.

stay tuned for part two of that story entitled "huh, good day".
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So true. Heck
Exxon Executive: huh, we already shipped those units

Next day: o we need sold those shipped units? cool

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Gas station owner: huh, slow day.

then his life continued.

stay tuned for part two of that story entitled "huh, good day".
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So true. Heck
Exxon Executive: huh, we already shipped those units

Next day: o we need sold those shipped units? cool

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

People don't gas up on Mondays, but fill their tanks on Sunday..

C'mon son.

you idiots, the whole point of boycotting is for demonstrative purposes.  Not so that they lose sales.  

C'mon son.

you idiots, the whole point of boycotting is for demonstrative purposes.  Not so that they lose sales.  

Originally Posted by Nike Fo Life

C'mon son.

SMH... Demonstrative to who? Yourselves?  Tell me what is so demonstrative, when you are the only one who knows you are boycotting?

Also the purpose of a boycott, is to decrease the sales of something so they give into what you want. If everyone doesn't buy on Monday, but they then buy on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday... Mobil will not notice..

I think you have the premise of a boycott confused with the premise of useless ideas.

Originally Posted by Nike Fo Life

C'mon son.

SMH... Demonstrative to who? Yourselves?  Tell me what is so demonstrative, when you are the only one who knows you are boycotting?

Also the purpose of a boycott, is to decrease the sales of something so they give into what you want. If everyone doesn't buy on Monday, but they then buy on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday... Mobil will not notice..

I think you have the premise of a boycott confused with the premise of useless ideas.

this is just like that "post a cartoon from your childhood to raise awareness for child abuse" on fb. they accomplish nothing... except identifying whose a sheep.

this is just like that "post a cartoon from your childhood to raise awareness for child abuse" on fb. they accomplish nothing... except identifying whose a sheep.

we comsume we need to go third world country to make a change here like cut everything off and hit the streets but americans complain and give in its what we do

we comsume we need to go third world country to make a change here like cut everything off and hit the streets but americans complain and give in its what we do

According to the facebook invite, this boycott happened in the past and prices were dropped. I was barely even talking around this time so I really have no idea how things went but I'm participating anyway.

According to the facebook invite, this boycott happened in the past and prices were dropped. I was barely even talking around this time so I really have no idea how things went but I'm participating anyway.

Yeah this is definitely not going to work. If only my damn 2001 Honda Accord did not chug as much gas as it does now. Spend $52.50 filling it up with 14.9 gallons. God I need a new gas saving car
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah this is definitely not going to work. If only my damn 2001 Honda Accord did not chug as much gas as it does now. Spend $52.50 filling it up with 14.9 gallons. God I need a new gas saving car
30t6p3b.gif

i remember having on of these "boycotts" a couple years back when prices were skyrocketing...

will have zero effect....

boycott that day then when you need it the next day or the day after that the prices will be even higher
laugh.gif

stop relying on gas if you want to boycott...

i remember having on of these "boycotts" a couple years back when prices were skyrocketing...

will have zero effect....

boycott that day then when you need it the next day or the day after that the prices will be even higher
laugh.gif

stop relying on gas if you want to boycott...

Back
Top Bottom