No Gas Monday March 14th? Vol. Boycott

How about we boycott Exxon? They'll have to lower prices to bring customers back, then other companies will need to compete with the newly lowered prices. 
nerd.gif

How about we boycott Exxon? They'll have to lower prices to bring customers back, then other companies will need to compete with the newly lowered prices. 
nerd.gif

damn libyan people are so selfish wanting all this freedom and democracy. making me pay 50 cents more for gas!

damn libyan people are so selfish wanting all this freedom and democracy. making me pay 50 cents more for gas!

Seriously though.. Let's say you don't buy gas on Monday.. But you will still need it sometime that week..

I don't get $25 in gas from Mobil on Monday.. But since I drove my car, I need gas on Wednesday.. At the end of the week.. Mobil has $25 in revenue from me. They don't care what day you get it, because they know you will..

Seriously though.. Let's say you don't buy gas on Monday.. But you will still need it sometime that week..

I don't get $25 in gas from Mobil on Monday.. But since I drove my car, I need gas on Wednesday.. At the end of the week.. Mobil has $25 in revenue from me. They don't care what day you get it, because they know you will..

So the 'huge' amount of money the Gas company will lose on the 14th....they'll just get it back on the 15th when people who didn't fill up on the 14th will fill up.. lol Stupid idea.

So the 'huge' amount of money the Gas company will lose on the 14th....they'll just get it back on the 15th when people who didn't fill up on the 14th will fill up.. lol Stupid idea.

laugh.gif
at this @!!#+!! idea that has been tried multiple times per year over the last decade and never worked. How bout you walk, take the bus, get an electric car, take steps to fully lower your dependence on foreign oil and not just delay filling up on one day knowing you will still have to do so in the near future

Back
Top Bottom