No Gas Monday March 14th? Vol. Boycott

laugh.gif
at this @!!#+!! idea that has been tried multiple times per year over the last decade and never worked. How bout you walk, take the bus, get an electric car, take steps to fully lower your dependence on foreign oil and not just delay filling up on one day knowing you will still have to do so in the near future

Its not about the fact that you are eventually going to get gas so they will eventually get your money.
Its the fact that people teamed up, didnt buy gas that particular day, just to make a statement.

Having said all this, its a pretty stupid idea. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Its not about the fact that you are eventually going to get gas so they will eventually get your money.
Its the fact that people teamed up, didnt buy gas that particular day, just to make a statement.

Having said all this, its a pretty stupid idea. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by digital022

How about we boycott Exxon? They'll have to lower prices to bring customers back, then other companies will need to compete with the newly lowered prices. 
nerd.gif
This seems like a great idea and its sure to work.
pimp.gif
lets do it
pimp.gif

How about we boycott Exxon? They'll have to lower prices to bring customers back, then other companies will need to compete with the newly lowered prices. 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
lets do it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
lets do it
pimp.gif
If only the gas companies didn't share their supplies of gas...

The same truck that visits your local Exxon station will then stop at the 76 station down the street and fill them up too.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
lets do it
pimp.gif
If only the gas companies didn't share their supplies of gas...

The same truck that visits your local Exxon station will then stop at the 76 station down the street and fill them up too.

On the real how much is one of those gas tankers worth? I've always thought about getting my Robin Hood on, and just jacking a tanker full of gas 
devil.gif

On the real how much is one of those gas tankers worth? I've always thought about getting my Robin Hood on, and just jacking a tanker full of gas 
devil.gif

if u really wanna do something about it, go by a gun, get a passport, and go to the middle east and protest.

if u really wanna do something about it, go by a gun, get a passport, and go to the middle east and protest.

Gas station owner: huh, slow day.

then his life continued.

stay tuned for part two of that story entitled "huh, good day".

Gas station owner: huh, slow day.

then his life continued.

stay tuned for part two of that story entitled "huh, good day".

Originally Posted by smallBALL5

damn libyan people are so selfish wanting all this freedom and democracy. making me pay 50 cents more for gas!

This right here. They need to cut all that $@*! out cause they messing it up for the rest of us.

Originally Posted by smallBALL5

damn libyan people are so selfish wanting all this freedom and democracy. making me pay 50 cents more for gas!

This right here. They need to cut all that $@*! out cause they messing it up for the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom