@@===| NO FAP OCTOBER (NFO) VOL. MISSION COMPLETE |===@@

Almost gave in today Brazilian shorties at this bar from last night stayed on my mental. Yambs will be had tonight so that should help. This flatline talk is a little troubling though

Still in and this has been an easy road thus far. I think its because I been occupied with so much things to do that I can't find time to fap. Either way 8)

Nearly broke about 30 mins. ago. Urge just came out of nowhere
mean.gif

I know I'm not going to break... I need some yambz soon though, might hit up a bar or sumtin right now

So I got some yambs..I had a clean boner for a minute but it was still a struggle had to get some top a few times to keep it up...had a mt Vesuvius eruption at the end lol..i hope this doesn't interfere with my flatline process..im still in this no fap thing tho

I just wanna bust mad nuts for no reason now this is crazy

Last edited:
Well I almost cracked today so I got up, put in work, and got some yambs. I was not up to par, in fact I Quadruple Bogeyed. Hopefully I get a shot at redemption.

Also my first time hotboxing with some pretty good stuff which combined with this was not a wise move. 

Well I almost cracked today so I got up, put in work, and got some yambs. I was not up to par, in fact I Quadruple Bogeyed. Hopefully I get a shot at redemption.

Also my first time hotboxing with some pretty good stuff which combined with this was not a wise move. 

Two flakes is all bad :lol:

Still keep going...once in a month is still good even though you're eliminated outta this thread

Still in..

Somebody's daughter is getting murdered at the end of this month
mean.gif

Ive never felt like this before

Last edited:
I looked at some pron last night and it felt good 
laugh.gif
 Didnt bust one out or get much of a stiff but Im still pretty horny.

Mazzeratie Monica 
mean.gif

Still in. The urge has kind of gone away I think. And whenever I think about it, I think that I've made it this far, theres no reason to stop now.

Back
Top Bottom