No Fap November

Another Monday, another week. This is the home stretch (unless you plan on continuing)

RIP to the fallen comrades.

Still in. I have gone no nothing for 25 days now. Hopefully i can make it through this week because at this point every other thought i have some how is sexual in nature. I honestly feel like i have mentally regressed. Week one was ok week 2 was good. I was getting my zen master on, focusing on other things in life but now....these last 2 days.....

5 more days.....

Still in.

Got my eyes on that December 1st prize. 30 fap free days will soon turn into 7 fap filled days
laugh.gif

Still in.

Truth be told, with the holidays, shopping, visiting and whatnot, I haven't had any time to fap over the weekend.

Dec. 1 is a saturday. If I can end the week/weekend with some frat party yambs it would be made 100x more worth it.

Still up in chea....Finish strong in the 4th quarter fellas. God speed to all still in!

I remember I once went 64 days as a sophomore in HS. Funny, no dreams or anything. I have not come close to that record again :lol:.

Out.

It was a good one.

Even though I got some all day yesterday, the beast within commenced with the morning fapping.

Proud of myself.

Back
Top Bottom