No Fap November

so lemme get this straight once that clock strikes 12am (DEC 1) ya'll gonna just forget the journey you just took of no fapping and look like Stan Marsh when he finally was able to get internet? :lol: :smh:

Still in. I Will probably fap just to celebrate, but i won't need to fap like a fap addict. After i'll get back to the old ways. Once every week or two.

so lemme get this straight once that clock strikes 12am (DEC 1) ya'll gonna just forget the journey you just took of no fapping and look like Stan Marsh when he finally was able to get internet? :lol: :smh:

:lol: pretty much.

The thing about it is that i've never been a chronic fapper. I never had to do it too function or did it on a certain time-table. Honestly there really hasnt been any noticeable change in myself since the beginning of November and now.

I applaud you guys for making it this far. I might've been able to do it a year ago but my senior year is tough with all that close action with the broads

Still in
But looked at some pr0n last night.....felt ashamed lol
then tried to get that dixvi nonsense on my ipad and it wouldn't work...just kept going to ad pages....kinda glad though
2 more days men

Ya'll sound like yall getting caught tryna take cookies from the cookie jar or something :lol:
I got my D wet last night. Felt real good :smokin
Im rooting for you'all to finish tho. Lord knows I couldn't do it.

Its funny i remember last year i went 17 days and caved.....i felt like i just cheated on my SATs and got a perfect score......I was so disappointed in myself for some reason.

But today is the final day....i have gone no nothing for 30 days (except one dream). If nothing else it is nice to know that if i set my mind to something i can do it. Next im gonna start smoking cigs...just so i can quit cold turkey....

Had another dream last night 
sick.gif
 Haven't had one in 10 years, then had 3 in 30 days 
laugh.gif

Still in doe, I can't wait for tomorrow

Still in. It was easy as hell. I got some box a few times this month and I busted like I was a virgin going in raw. 2 times in a row. How does that happen?

Not tryna fap ever again tho :pimp: head is clear. I'm feeling good brahs

The last day boys! I never thought I'd make it, especially that first 2 weeks or so, but I did. It's dope to know I have this level of self control man. This whole thing has definitely changed my mindset and I think I can cut back to like 2 or 3x a month now.

Big shouout to OP for getting this started. I'm glad I made it through this rehab program
laugh.gif

This weekend doe
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Seein this thing through..

I wont even fap till i get some yambs. My confidence is unparalleled right now.. Its like the wimminz smell it on me :smokin

Almost there fellas

Still in. It was easy as hell. I got some box a few times this month and I busted like I was a virgin going in raw. 2 times in a row. How does that happen?
Not tryna fap ever again tho :pimp: head is clear. I'm feeling good brahs
This happened to you too? Last week I got some yambs and busted like crazy, like not even 5 minutes :smh:

Proud of ya'll!! Im still pissed that I caved last week. So close but so far away...may try again when the next one comes up.

Back
Top Bottom