No Fap November

I didn't sign up at the beginning of the month since I didn't have an account but I've been following along and taking part in this challenge.

It's getting hard now but doing college work this week and celebrating this weekend is going to be worth it. 

If you've lasted this long, keep it up.  RIP to the fallen.

realitykings and some of those other big name sites all gave the rick roll :lol:

Last edited:
This is light work brahs... :smokin

I like how i've been behaving the past month so im thinking i might just fap on the 1st of every month and be a savage for the remainder :lol:

Still in

I think i am going to cruise to the finish line. After having a dream two nights ago i feel like that was all i needed. I could prob cut back to like once a week after going a month.

STILL IN 
pimp.gif

Checkin in..

..This will be a smooth finish for me, Im in a nice lil zone

some P before the end of the month wouldnt hurt thooo :smh:
workin on it

Still in

But looked at some pr0n last night.....felt ashamed lol

then tried to get that dixvi nonsense on my ipad and it wouldn't work...just kept going to ad pages....kinda glad though

2 more days men

last night was pretty bad. looked as some pron, but was able to withstand the temptation..still in

Last edited:
Still in
But looked at some pr0n last night.....felt ashamed lol
then tried to get that dixvi nonsense on my ipad and it wouldn't work...just kept going to ad pages....kinda glad though
2 more days men

Ya'll sound like yall getting caught tryna take cookies from the cookie jar or something :lol:
I got my D wet last night. Felt real good :smokin
Im rooting for you'all to finish tho. Lord knows I couldn't do it.

Back
Top Bottom