No Fap November

I will probably fap at midnight on december 1st just because I can.

After I'll go back to my old way... 1 every two weeks or something like that.

Temptation got the best of me today guys. I'm really mad that I gave in. I feel like a piece of crap! 23 days is my new record and I'm pretty proud of that but I came up just short. :smh:

Last edited:
Signing in for day 23

Got some yambs today and let me tell yall, mannnn I'm so relieve to finally RELEASE! lmao........it was mad quick tho lol. I was surprised I busted so quick.

Think im good for the rest of the month

Last edited:
The post that I have dreaded the entire month.

I finally gave into the temptation late last night. I should've just went to bed. I've never felt so guilty before. I now know how OJ feels. I made it to 23 days which is the longest streak I've had in a long time. Proud of myself that I was able to last this long but disappointed I couldn't make it to December.

I will still continue to update the list.

Last edited:
yeah op... if you can't do it... no one can....
anyways... i'mma try no fap december (or atleast pass my current record of 20 days)

The post that I have dreaded the entire month.
I finally gave into the temptation late last night. I should've just went to bed. I've never felt so guilty before. I now know how OJ feels. I made it to 23 days which is the longest streak I've had in a long time. Proud of myself that I was able to last this long but disappointed I couldn't make it to December.
I will still continue to update the list.

View media item 145156

Last night was rough guys. The urge just sat with me. Thankfully I still made it. God it's been difficult.

Damn OP I know that feel bro 
mean.gif

These wet dreams are becoming too real, had another one last night 
sick.gif

Still in doe, I will survive! 
nthat.gif

Still in!!! Temptation is a *****
Last night was tough but i can't believe ive made it 24 days. I am at the point now when i think about doing it i feel guilty as hell. Like you made it this far....you can't give in now.

Sorry to hear that OP the struggle is real

Still in this ...

I can't lie. This past week was the roughest. Yambs on deck for Sunday afternoon. My Eagles are toast, so **** football.

Even though im not in this those latin women that were posted :evil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom