No Fap November

man at least you're honest... bet half these folks just saying they still in :smh:
i thought about just going with it... but the NT honor system kicked in...

man at least you're honest... bet half these folks just saying they still in :smh:
i thought about just going with it... but the NT honor system kicked in...

For real

For those that are still in the struggle is real. I am still in....no nothing for 20 straight days. The girl I am cool with came over yesterday and i told her about no fap november. She thought it was hilarious and had no idea why anyone would do that. So in attempt to break my will she started to take her clothes off. Got a little striptease out of it and lap dance....no yambs...but i have come too far to quit now.

Still up in chea!!

We are almost there gentlemen....Enjoy the holiday, stay strong, and be thankful that there is only a little over a week until you can fap again!

Last edited:
I wish I was still in it. What do you guys do when you're bored? :lol:

I have my iron gym up. I call it my anitmasturbationstation. Beyond that, I've actually been trying to catch up in various aspect of life that I've let myself fall behind in (school and finances). As for the literal, "in the moment" type boredom I'll play a video game to keep my hands occupied or try to watch YouTube vids on alternative thinking. But usually by the time I'm done a few sets of pull-ups, the urge is very faint. I was hoping this experiment would help me clean up more, but I'm still very "disorganized." :smh:

Still in it to win it mother f'ers 
pimp.gif

I keep dreaming about bustin nuts, Dec 1st can't cum fast enough 

List has been updated. I'm sure there are more people who have failed but have not come out the woods yet :nerd:

Remember fam, NT honor system.

I'm still standing! Temptation has def almost got to me but I have held my ground. If I can get through today tomorrow and Friday should be EASY. Family will be here and I won't have time to even think about rubbing one out. Day 21 is upon us! Good luck my brethren!

Signing in for day 21, can't believe I've made it this far considering that I haven't had any yambs since the middle of October and I'm currently single. Got women on my roster but they not talking about anything doe. But anyways I almost slipped up this morning (mornings are definitely hard) but i was like nah can't do it. I watched about a minute of pron last night and it didn't effect me one slight bit.

Still in.

Had a reckless dream last night. I woke up feeling around for any moisture lol but I'm still good.

10 days left.

Back
Top Bottom