No Fap November

Im makin it thru the rest of the month :pimp:
had those succubus yambs fambily. 6 slow half strokes n i was done! I swear i coulda filledlike half a cup LEGIT SAHN. gonna smash later n continue no fap permanently. I love u all thank u xoxo no homo :pimp:

Let's see how strong you are now?
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Watch these Booty videos:

Still in.

Anybody going to try to permanently stop fapping or is everyone pretty much going to go back to their previous ways?

I think I'm going to cut back a lot but still indulge on occasion.
i'm going for permanently
As should everyone. Is there really a point if youre going to pick right back up on December 1st, all the studies say you need to go at least 90 days off it plus the material to see benefits.

As should everyone. Is there really a point if youre going to pick right back up on December 1st, all the studies say you need to go at least 90 days off it plus the material to see benefits.
Going all the way.

Yambs were had last night. And this morning. Pre-meal naptime now.

Oh, and still in...

Although I didn't make I through the month, I've seen a big reduction in fap urge. Ima just set my goal to a more long term approach instead of like last year when i was even worse after no fap :lol:

Let's finish this guys.

Only one week left.

After, you can go ape on your yambstick if you want :nerd:

thinking about calling it quits today. Had a long shift at the job today and i need to blow off some steam

thinking about calling it quits today. Had a long shift at the job today and i need to blow off some steam
Go run or workout bro, that's what I do.

I made the mistake of looking at pr0n for like 2 minutes today, slammed my computer shut and never looked back 
laugh.gif

This thread is too funny. Cats trying to throw out some motivation to fap. Its all in the head guys. You can resist lol.

Back
Top Bottom