Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
@ what happeened  in here. I told myself that this year I would make a serious effort to bet on the NBA and the NFL during the following seasons. I'll find the time at some point.

I won't let my barber touch my beard, I do that myself.

I think dude gets pissed, but he's catching that Sweet Chin Music if he were to mess it up,
laugh.gif
i wish i could but i f it up every time i try to

i have some horrible hand eye coordination. my dude hooks me up for only 15 bucks. 

Last edited:
ive used a razor once in awhile. but always after i go over it w a 0 on da machine.

i was always paranoid when my ex would offer to mow my lawn. didnt want her clipping my tree 

Oh Lord Jesus

I've knicked myself a couple times just trimming around the tree :smh:

As for the waxing question

Hell nah b

Last edited:
Lol, I know I'm late but 500-800 dollar haircuts?

Smh

I'd like to think that I'll never take money for granted in that way. But when you think about the fact that, for someone who has $100 + million, $500 is like $20 to the average person, it doesn't seem that outrageous. Shrugs.

Smh

I'd like to think that I'll never take money for granted in that way. But when you think about the fact that, for someone who has $100 + million, $500 is like $20 to the average person, it doesn't seem that outrageous. Shrugs.
Someone called into Mike Francesca's show the other day that he was at a restaurant in Miami and LeBron was there and the King ordered a $1,000 pizza. Francesca was mesmerized that a pizza could cost a g. Didn't even let dude finish telling his story :lol:

Thats an expensive pie

Jesus

Must have had luxury toppings

Sausage flown in from

Pepperoni curated in

LOL I have no idea what I'm talkin about

After breakfast and burger patties I know nothing else about cooking :lol:

Last edited:
Someone called into Mike Francesca's show the other day that he was at a restaurant in Miami and LeBron was there and the King ordered a $1,000 pizza. Francesca was mesmerized that a pizza could cost a g. Didn't even let dude finish telling his story :lol:

How is it even possible for a pizza to cost that much? What were the toppings?

Thats an expensive pie

Jesus

Must have had luxury toppings

Sausage flown in from

Pepperoni curated in

LOL I have no idea what I'm talkin about

After breakfast and burgers I know nothing else about cooking :lol:

I'm saying. The rarest truffle oils and mushrooms harvested from the soil of a dormant volcano in Greece or something.

Kobe beef meatballs (crazy irony there, if true)

Last edited:

Smh
Someone called into Mike Francesca's show the other day that he was at a restaurant in Miami and LeBron was there and the King ordered a $1,000 pizza. Francesca was mesmerized that a pizza could cost a g. Didn't even let dude finish telling his story
laugh.gif
probably tipped $4 
mean.gif

There's a restaurant out here called Serendipity 3 that had a $300 burger @ one point.

You had to give them like a 48 hour notice if you wanted it so they could fly in all the ingredients, :lol:

had like 14k gold flakes on the bun.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a restaurant out here called Serendipity 3 that had a $300 burger @ one point.

You had to give them like a 48 hour notice if you wanted it so they could fly in all the ingredients,
laugh.gif

had like 14k gold flakes on the bun.
i thought it was an ice cream sundae 

Last edited by a moderator:
12,000$ Pizza

I dont eem know what to say

Life of the rich and stupid I guess

And in that 1st pic the bread looks molded b

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back