• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were dudes in the haircut thread in general talmbout they get $7 haircuts. I still need to see pictures of what a $7 haircut looks like.

My haircuts are free, bro. DIY. If you shave your head, really is no sense in paying a lot for it.

My hair grows in such rapid fashion I take it all off about every week and a half

Not kickin out $12-15 bux a week when i can do it myself

Besides, everytime I've tried to give the Barber a chance I always end up coming home and going back behind his work anyway so nah I'm good b

Last edited:
I don't get how that haircut takes a damn hour, :lol:

Mine takes close to that but I actually have hair.

I don't get how that haircut takes a damn hour, :lol:

Mine takes close to that but I actually have hair.

I'm guessing (hoping) he's including the beard. Trim+lineup+straight razor lineup. Then you have to include the black ice time. I get a fade with a part plus a beard trim/lineup and it still only takes 40 minutes :lol:

Last edited:
There were dudes in the haircut thread in general talmbout they get $7 haircuts. I still need to see pictures of what a $7 haircut looks like.
Haircuts when I was younger over here (the Bahamas) use to like $7-10.

Now I pay about $15.

$800 haircuts though?

Da asterisk?

kobe paying 800 for someone to shave his head 
roll.gif

still need proof of this though, what kind of people do you find in a barbershop that charges that much for a basic haircut? 

My haircut costs $20 and I dont mind paying it. Good haircut isnt cheap and a cheap haircut isnt good. I also dont trust myself to cut my own hair.

Ben Wallace :lol:

I feel u bruh

But i don't shave with a razor, only clippers

Let my ex actually shave down there with a razor back when I 1st decided to try it

Soon as she finished she went for a ride

BUT... I almost cried afterwards bcuz it felt like I was on fire from not using alcohol or aftershave :smh:

Ben Wallace
laugh.gif

I feel u bruh

But i don't shave with a razor, only clippers

Let my ex actually shave down there with a razor back when I 1st decided to try it

Soon as she finished she went for a ride

BUT... I almost cried afterwards bcuz it felt like I was on fire from not using alcohol or aftershave
mean.gif
ive used a razor once in awhile. but always after i go over it w a 0 on da machine.

i was always paranoid when my ex would offer to mow my lawn. didnt want her clipping my tree 

any of y'all ever get waxed?

my boy got his whole body waxed the other day, can't even imagine that :x

Coach Lebbywinks talked about his starting lineup:

"We're going to play our game," James said before practice Saturday. "We've gotten to this point by playing the way we play, and we're not going to change. We'll make adjustments throughout the game, but we won't change our starting lineup."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom