• Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we like not being sued.
roll.gif

You know what @friscostylez  I feel so bad about you getting hosed, this is what I'm going to do.

I need your paypal email G.

I'm going to start a thread in your honor and keep it open until we get you $150.

I will make the first deposit as a sign of good faith and a step in the right direction of members honoring any and all future bets Cash Credit or otherwise.

You know what @friscostylez
 I feel so bad about you getting hosed, this is what I'm going to do.

I'm going to start a thread in your honor and keep it open until we get you $150.
I will make the first deposit as a sign of good faith and a step in the right direction of members honoring any and all future bets Cash Credit or otherwise.

Dont think you can do that

You know what @friscostylez
 I feel so bad about you getting hosed, this is what I'm going to do.

Thanks fam, but its all good lol. Don't need to feel bad either. But we should come up with a solution where this never happens again.

Its basically whachamacallit?

Forgot the term but if that was the case everyone would start doing it

You could try bit it will probably get locked quick

Lol man if that one dude started a buy a bottle of henny fund.

I'm only joking man, I appreciate the thought though. I've accepted that I'm never seeing that $. :lol:

Was a dirtball move but oh well.

As mentioned before, you have to learn this type of thing on your own. Do your own research and take your time. I would not recommend my style of betting for anyone and I do it for fun. My goal when I bet is to hit my target amount each month or better. Luckily, I have got to a point where I can win a good amount and my wins end up outweighing the losses by a good sum in most months. I also take a break every now and then because like most things, if you do it too much it can become an addiction. Usually if I end up with a winning month, I take a 2-3 week break and start back for another 2-3 week period.

With the NBA ending, I'm really going to slow down. I know a few people that are really good at capping MLB, so I may stick strictly to that and WNBA.

I know you take breaks and you want to avoid addiction

but if you're betting on WNBA - you've officially got a problem :nerd:

Betting WNBA is actually much smarter than NBA right now, NBA has gotten much tougher to beat over the years.

Too bad I would literally never watch a WNBA game, :lol:

WNBA is easier to bet than the NBA because the lines are much softer since it isn't heavily bet on. End of the day it's about winning money so you got to find an advantage.

As of now I've been betting on rugby and Australian rules football quite a bit :lol:

View media item 1580042View media item 1580043
Thought I'd add 2 cool pics. I'm still lurking, waiting to see if GS will blow this so I can loudly clown the West dudes and those who said GS wasn't a soft jump shooting team or David Lee wasn't needed when I said otherwise months ago.

I can teach folks about basketball if your willing to put pride aside and just ask. Ha ha ha

Side note: Howards team was beaten by a team who's center was benched in the Finals. Howard = Trash

Last edited:
Just picked up some local IPAs thanks to this thread
[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

:pimp:

Had a few Cincy ones last night

From my limited and very casual sports betting, the less polular sport the easier to bet on. If you know the WNBA really well, I'd imagine you would do ok. I know I cleaned up on college hockey while on Vegas. Simply doesn't get the attention or bets. NFL feels near impossible to bet on :smh:

Also play poker, overall definitely have made a good profit but don't play enough to call it close to a second income. I play pretty conservative, not a lot of hands overall

View media item 1580042View media item 1580043
Thought I'd add 2 cool pics. I'm still lurking, waiting to see if GS will blow this so I can loudly clown the West dudes and those who said GS wasn't a soft jump shooting team or David Lee wasn't needed when I said otherwise months ago.

I can teach folks about basketball if your willing to put pride aside and just ask. Ha ha ha

Side note: Howards team was beaten by a team who's center was benched in the Finals. Howard = Trash
butbutbut I thought Howard said he didn't need a trophy to know he was a champion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom