• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As mentioned before, you have to learn this type of thing on your own. Do your own research and take your time. I would not recommend my style of betting for anyone and I do it for fun. My goal when I bet is to hit my target amount each month or better. Luckily, I have got to a point where I can win a good amount and my wins end up outweighing the losses by a good sum in most months. I also take a break every now and then because like most things, if you do it too much it can become an addiction. Usually if I end up with a winning month, I take a 2-3 week break and start back for another 2-3 week period.

With the NBA ending, I'm really going to slow down. I know a few people that are really good at capping MLB, so I may stick strictly to that and WNBA.

Definitely gonna do research and take my time

Not gonna be sittin' on the side of the road all bcuz I tried to go all Mark Wahlberg(The Gambler) or Will Smith(Focus) off gate

Have you guys ever tell your friends about your suceess then have all of them wanting you to help bet with their money or ask what bets yall make? I try to help but most of the time I feel uncomfortable because I don't want to lose their money lol

[quote name="illest35"]Will Smith doesnt make bad movies IMO[/quote]You've never seen After Earth.

Clearly.

Have you guys ever tell your friends about your suceess then have all of them wanting you to help bet with their money or ask what bets yall make? I try to help but most of the time I feel uncomfortable because I don't want to lose their money lol

Yes lol. And I let them know upfront that they should be prepared to lose every dime. I also tell them to do it at your own risk and not to blame me for their potential losses. I helped one of my friends win 4 straight bets before I went on that cruise in early May during the end of the season...I come back and he lost it all trying to bet on his own.

Last edited:
U can try but some will never understand the concept of odds and how online books and DFS works...

[quote name="sea manup"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]Non-90s Will Smith is in it.

So no.[/QUOTE]the pursuit of happyness came out in 2006 tho [/quote]For the most part.

I actually have Legend, Happyness, iRobot, and Seven Pounds, because of their stories. Good stories, but the only one Will did well in was Pursuit.

For the most part.

I actually have Legend, Happyness, iRobot, and Seven Pounds, because of their stories. Good stories, but the only one Will did well in was Pursuit.

Pursuit was :smokin

U didnt like iRobot?

U didn't like Legend all that much??

7 Pounds I completely forgot about, but it was ok, good story like u said

I liked After Earth.

More for the possibility of a Future Earth, that is not on Earth.

And Will killed 7 pounds on top of it being a good story.

Posting streaming sites is not allowed.

When your post is deleted, don't just post it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom