• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
scared i'll be another victim of my face being ripped apart. 
are they not that bad? 

:lol:

No they're not like that unless u make them that way

Then that just means you're the real monster

With that being said

I let one of my pits fight before :\

But he was wild anyway

Adopted him from the pound /shelter

[quote name="awwsome"][quote name="sea manup"]still nothing.

all this "successful betting" but you have no idea why 

stop being a sheep and actually learn the sport so that your opinions can actually be worth discussing
It's kind of silly to think that somebody who wages money on the sport successfully doesn't know the sport. :lol:

This is funny though, carry on.[/quote]It's funny to me that someone can't see the distinction between playing odds/betting on patterns of a sport and having a working knowledge of said sport.

"I know how to beat the triangle because I accurately bet on the last 3 champs."

Yeahno.[/quote]

Man, a true testament to how bad of a Coach Brooks was it this..... Thunder was a pretty deep squad, and this Perkins who can't get 2 minutes on a THIN Cavs team, was starting for us.

Godspeed Brooks, you're the worst Coach in the US of A, though.

I believe Shawn Marion will get some burn in Game 5

So will Brendan Haywood
laugh.gif
That will indicate a Warriors blowout. so I'm with it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...-guy-who-yells-at-cameramen-for-lebron-james/

You may have heard that LeBron James got a little ow-ee on his head during Cleveland’s Game 4 loss in the NBA Finals on Thursday night. He plowed into an NBA TV cameraman on the baseline after a hard foul by Golden State’s Andrew Bogut in the second quarter.

After the play, you may also have seen a rather angry-seeming man cursing out the cameraman for, I dunno, sitting in his assigned spot or something.

Mr. Happy here is Lynn Merritt, who is James’s brand manager at Nike. He has, shall we say, a history of protecting James from the camera’s probing eye.

In 2009, word got out that two videographers at the LeBron James Skills Academy had filmed Xavier’s Jordan Crawford dunking on James. God forbid this footage of LeBron getting dunked on get out, right? So Merritt went around and confiscated the footage, as documented at the time by Jeff Goodman of CBSSports.com:

It's funny to me that someone can't see the distinction between playing odds/betting on patterns of a sport and having a working knowledge of said sport.

"I know how to beat the triangle because I accurately bet on the last 3 champs."

Yeahno.

Except anybody who's actually successful knows more about the game than almost anyone else.

If it was that simple, every math wiz would be killing Vegas but they're not.

I've been betting on the NBA since last January of 2014 and its definitely pretty consistent. There is a reason why certain people specialize in 1h or 2h plays and have created systems where you can win 60-70% of the time. But, people still want to believe the outcome of these games are always clear, cut and dry like Vegas plays no part in it.

The only way you can truly bet on a sport successfully and not really have any knowledge of the game is by paying touts :lol: . You may get lucky every once in a while, but the end result will have you losing most of your earnings. If you know the game of basketball and have knowledge of the way Vegas / basketball works, you can definitely make it a 2nd income.

Last edited:
No idea why?

:rofl:

Dude, stop.

I'm a poker playing sports bettor.

You trying to tell me I can't think for myself when analytical thinking is required in both of these things is hysterical.

successful gamblers = 0. even when you win you lose. i think of it like a drug as a hobby. or like daytrading. no one is beating the line through statistics or some amazing system.  

[quote name="awwsome"][quote name="sea manup"]still nothing.

all this "successful betting" but you have no idea why 

stop being a sheep and actually learn the sport so that your opinions can actually be worth discussing
It's kind of silly to think that somebody who wages money on the sport successfully doesn't know the sport. :lol:

This is funny though, carry on.[/quote]It's funny to me that someone can't see the distinction between playing odds/betting on patterns of a sport and having a working knowledge of said sport.

Yeahno.[/quote]

Stick to moderating S&T, I'll stick to knowing "nothing" about basketball.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="awwsome"][quote name="DarthSka"]It's funny to me that someone can't see the distinction between playing odds/betting on patterns of a sport and having a working knowledge of said sport.

Yeahno.[/quote]Except anybody who's actually successful knows more about the game than almost anyone else.

If it was that simple, every math wiz would be killing Vegas but they're not.[/quote]So why not parlay that intricate, extensive, thorough knowledge into being a coach or gm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom