NJ Man Kidnapped/found dead in the trunk of his car...Instagram Model part of the setup pg. 5

+made 6 figures last year (in upstate NY)
+drives a 2013 Cadillac with no payments
+owns his own house
ain't nobody pulling six figures gonna stay in high school at age 21 :rofl:
dunno why people tell lies online. that's just sad.

kids crying bought demographics? go book a ticket n see the world. nj, ny, boston, virginia still on US soil. not sure why people get upset

+made 6 figures last year (in upstate NY)
+drives a 2013 Cadillac with no payments
+owns his own house
might sound unbelievable but you hit every nail on the coffin expect the high school part... NTer mad I'm doing better then them lol

It's a school day, b.
Can't get the phone confiscated.
I was too busy counting my lunch money
i bet you aint even a senior...

mean.gif

might sound unbelievable but you hit every nail on the coffin expect the high school part... NTer mad I'm doing better then them lol

But you were asking NT for advice on opening your first bank account a few months ago...did you buy your house straight cash?

I think one thing we can all agree on, no matter where you from being a 21 y/o high schooler is NOT and NEVER will be a good look :lol: :smh:

NY cats are like dudes who buy a c-class just to say they in a german. Always trying to make it seem more than it is. Buncha fast talking, fake it til you make type cats.

I will say Chicago cats are THEE worst. Just funny style all around. I can talk to someone for 10 mins and know they from Chicago, they give off an aura that's hard to miss.

Back
Top Bottom