NJ Man Kidnapped/found dead in the trunk of his car...Instagram Model part of the setup pg. 5

having my own house at 21 and not paying rent is not successful I do what is.. I got what most of y'all fathers strive for when they reach retirement and I just turned 21.. I think you need to re-evaluate your situation
:rofl:

Famb got a mean troll game

A lot of other regions have a lot of animosity towards NY folks because it's the NY cats who go to their cities and eat their food

False

I do know nyc known to have ****** running down south cause they can't make it in their hood

having my own house at 21 and not paying rent is not successful I do what is.. I got what most of y'all fathers strive for when they reach retirement and I just turned 21.. I think you need to re-evaluate your situation

You're in high school though, god.
And a couple months ago you were asking NT for advice on opening your first bank account. Just off the strength of that, it's safe to say that you don't have a strong credit history. So you're telling me you got approved for a mortgage with no credit? Or did you pay for your house in straight cash?

False

I do know nyc known to have ****** running down south cause they can't make it in their hood

Hell, that's facts too :lol:
Everyone in NYC isn't tough :lol:, I never said they were. NYC is just like any other major city

i only know one person 20 below that got approved for a mortgage, ( he play mls and we got mutual friends). i feel sorry for homie that got popped. i send my condolences

There will be that one lucky CO that will get in Mizz DR's yambs for a honey bun. Lucky Bastard >:

Wonder what that paperwork in the "home purchase" looked like.

Assets: Da Caddy
Highest Level of school Completed: 10th grade

Wash your face, b.
Damn...
roll.gif

Truth be told I'm from the west coast and NJ can go **** itself

Last edited:
Truth be told I'm from the west coast and NJ can go **** itself
anything out of the burroughs is hot trash, except that bbq place in cuse. the subways are more fun than the city which is the weird part

can you imagine getting detention at 21 years old? damn gettin all types of roasted by school-age students when walkin through the hallway damn tryin to do his taxes in algebra 1 damn He the only student who can remember when 9/11 happened damn when the history teacher ask a question everybody look at him damn grown man gotta hold in his doo doo until somebody the same age as him approves his hall pass damn lookin like radio when they go on field trips damn 

Back
Top Bottom