NJ Man Kidnapped/found dead in the trunk of his car...Instagram Model part of the setup pg. 5

Nyc does suck. Got people brainwashed into thinking its cool to live like roaches but pay a premium to do so. "I love ______, it makes me stronger because the people are horrible and the school systems are horrible!"

Sounds awesome ! :smh:

Letting that Alicia keys song fool Yall :lol:

Last edited:
I'm sure he's trolling.

If not, I really want to help him. A lot of young cats these days have their priorities messed up, and they need someone with wisdom to guide them in the right direction, G. Honestly, my guy, if your 21 and in high school, (and you don't have a learning disability) there's some things you need to brush up on. (If you do have a learning disability, then I understand...it's hard out here and that's a serious topic). Now if your completely normal, and your a 21 year old high schooler, and you think pushing a 2013 Cadillac means you "made it" in life, you gotta do some re-evaluating. It don't take much to buy a car.

You said you made 6 figures last year, but what company in upstate NY is hiring high school students and paying em 6 figures a year? Serious question, enlighten me.
that careograph for what? Lol I'm glad that comment went over all yah heads.... I graduated in 2012 bruh

Paid in Full on Ice I'm CRINNEEEEE b

"New York happy meals come with a Papoose mixtape" :x

Last edited:
Its always some dude IN NY say stuff like this. :lol:

Your kinfolk is gassin you b..
gassin him od! not ONE city dude came to my town and started eating let alone taken other ****** food.. **** just won't happen, Jersey cats on the other hand are welcome with open arms in my town.

Naw ain't nobody worried bout y'all ( except upstate cats I guess) ...I remember some funny **** when this one dude that used to rep BK heavy tired to flex on some hood white dudes outside a bar down here ... them boys pinned him up against the fence with their vehicle :lol: , made him cop all types of pleas

That's anyone though :lol:
9 times outta 10, the person who talks the most **** is the first one to get licked down flat. It just happens to be that NY has a lot of **** talkers. Cats can get licked down regardless where their from :lol:

gassin him od! not ONE city dude came to my town and started eating let alone taken other ****** food.. **** just won't happen, Jersey cats on the other hand are welcome with open arms in my town.

There's not a substantial amount of food upstate fam. I'm not even a street cat and I can tell you that a lot of folks wouldn't want to eat in the same vicinity as a state prison. Lol that's just a shorter trip when you get knocked. It's all love though. I love all regions. At the end of the day, everywhere has it's pros and cons, good and bad

Graduated junior high?
graduated from having to take public transportation... you still walking? Taking metro I bet, no wait... uber.. smh talking about it don't take much to buy a car.. what you pushing flyny?

Last edited:

That's the rare exception, not the rule, brah.  Things were much worse up north.  Can't get your panties in a wad over a couple of chilly nights.

If you're gonna move away, then move...happy trails...
well that was a lame response. u sound mad as hell lmao i aint mean to crush your weather stuntin man im sorry. go on, tell em bout the summer some more. 
laugh.gif

graduated from having to take public transportation... you still walking? Taking metro I bet, no wait... uber.. smh talking about it don't take much to buy a car.. what you pushing flyny?

:lol: fam I haven't taken public transportation regularly since 07. I push a 08 Altima and I love it. A car ain't everything, my man. Stop using that as a gauge to your success in life. There's cats in this world pushing 2015 BMWs but have the most ****** up finances, living situations, and lives. I'm not saying anythings wrong with your Cadillac, I'm just saying you gotta strive for more in life than that.

well that was a lame response. u sound mad as hell lmao i aint mean to crush your weather stuntin man im sorry. go on, tell em bout the summer some more. :lol:

I'm not mad at all. I love it here. Also, you didn't crush anything. If you can't handle reality, then God bless ya.

Last edited:
:lol: fam I haven't taken public transportation regularly since 07. I push a 08 Altima and I love it. A car ain't everything, my man. Stop using that as a gauge to your success in life. There's cats in this world pushing 2015 BMWs but have the most ****** up finances, living situations, and lives. I'm not saying anythings wrong with your Cadillac, I'm just saying you gotta strive for more in life than that.
having my own house at 21 and not paying rent is not successful I do what is.. I got what most of y'all fathers strive for when they reach retirement and I just turned 21.. I think you need to re-evaluate your situation

You got a house UPSTATE though.
I rather rent in NYC where the playas get their play on, than go upstate where people go to die.

Last edited:
having my own house at 21 and not paying rent is not successful I do what is.. I got what most of y'all fathers strive for when they reach retirement and I just turned 21.. I think you need to re-evaluate your situation

So, you own your house free and clear with no mortgage?

Back
Top Bottom