NJ Man Kidnapped/found dead in the trunk of his car...Instagram Model part of the setup pg. 5

I mean how do you even qualify to buy a house at that age?

Credit cecks?
Work history?
Banking history?
Avaliable balance?
Monthly spending vs income earned?
Assets?
Previous W-2 forms?
Previous tax forms?

None of that matters anymore?

:rofl:

Last edited:
who's trolling? You mad that I'm living better then you?
Nope...I'm not mad at all...and it's a very safe bet that you are not living better than me, brah.
laugh.gif

I mean how do you even qualify to by a house at that age?

Credit cecks?
Work history?
Banking history?
Avaliable balance?
Assets?
Previous W-2 forms?
Previous tax forms?

:rofl:

What about if you just opened a bank account less than 6 months ago and have no credit history? In a situation like that, it's only right to cop da crib straight cash, nah mean?

Suitcase full of cash is literally the only option and even then you'll get turned down because an investigation would have to take place just to see where all that came from :lol:

Last edited:
Suitcase full of cash is literally the only option and even then you'll get turned down because an investigation would have to take place just to see where all that came from :lol:

But if u making 6 figures a year all you gotta do is show da pay stubs of da job you work when you not in Social Studies class tho :lol:

This ************ said he is 21 and still in highschool making six figures. No one even had to put in the work to expose him cause the fool exposed himself :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Upstate cats softer than my toilet tissue

Last edited:
And you can tell the cats in here who never had no real money. Talking bout pay stubs and work history. There's a whole nother world out there when your money's long.

And are y'all reverse trolling with the HS comments or what? Clearly went over everyone's head. Buncha police officers in here.

Last edited:
But if u making 6 figures a year all you gotta do is show da pay stubs of da job you work when you not in Social Studies class tho :lol:

You got me :lol:

Would have to of been working there making that same amount for at least a year if he doesn't have a cosigner so English 1b must off been tough to get by :lol:

I mean how do you even qualify to by a house at that age?

Credit checks?
Work history?
Banking history?
Available balance?
Assets?
Previous W-2 forms?
Previous tax forms?

roll.gif
^ this, tbh

Lenders are very particular about mortgages now after the whole subprime scandal and real estate bubble garbage.

Last edited:
so basically son snitched on himself, that he is laundering money thru his parents to fund his illustrious lifestyle.

Wonder what that paperwork in the "home purchase" looked like.

Assets: Da Caddy
Highest Level of school Completed: 10th grade

Wash your face, b.

BOOM! Roasted...:rofl: :rofl:

This is legitimately the funniest thread I've encountered so far this year.

This dude Jamertag aint playin' no games when it comes to the ducktales. Superb, you hearing these masterful fables...you better step yo' troll game up 'cause Jamertag is comin' fo' yo' neck, b.

Last edited:
russians would have merked him because he needed to be merked...

dudes who did him in probably did some minor work for him related to his hustle,
then they saw how much he was pullin in
and word of mouth traveled until it got into the ears of some thirsty goons
goons cooked up the plot with somebody who knew him... the rest is history

happened to my highschool homie and the uncle im named after.
I had dudes try to invite me into some **** like that back when i was on some dumb ****

"yea i know dude, i hustled with him. he has this this and that. Easy money"
me - "so you plan on killing him right? We run in his spot we have to kill him"
"what are you talking about, we just gonna get this this and that"
me - "I'll only run up on a **** if im planning to kill him"
"What are yo u talking about"
me-"so if we run up strapped and he tries to move on us then we gotta deal with a murder case. if you aint ready for a murder case you gonna snitch to get out of it"

*silence*

so glad im out of oakland

:smh:
End of story...once your in your in...

And you can tell the cats in here who never had no real money. Talking bout pay stubs and work history. There's a whole nother world out there when your money's long.

And are y'all reverse trolling with the HS comments or what? Clearly went over everyone's head. Buncha police officers in here.
nah they focused on that comment because it would kill them to recognize that there's a young niketalker that's living better then them in the real world.. they can clearly see I have a cadillac so no comments about the authenticity.. but find it hard to believe for a 21 year old to own a house, that just opened his first bank account more than a year ago. It's ok guys just step y'all game up especially if you from the city

Back
Top Bottom