Niykee Heaton appreciation post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: shorty gettin passed around and her EP still won't release. This ish is funny. She's pretty though. She just needs to be an athletes wife and call it a life

Lmao @ her album being cancelled.

Closer to dat sex tape

dr dre detox probably drop before hers :smh:
im not familiar with the music industry, but did that mean they not even delaying it or just tossing her stuff and have NO INTENTIONS?
she is a couple months from being on that bangbus

Last edited:
doubt it was ever dropping to begin with :lol: she probably never even recorded anything , she just did all this crap to get more exposure and attention.

the curse of trinidad james....shouldve known better niykee

time to fire her manager, hey lauren " you eager to work, i can employ you" 

Last edited:
I really am starting to wonder how many dudes she smashed in hopes that it would lead to her music being released. :lol:

she should have done a dj drama mixtape ..
nerd.gif

srs intentions
AYO 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I really am starting to wonder how many dudes she smashed in hopes that it would lead to her music being released. 
laugh.gif
Bruh even Trinidad James knocked her off. She wants that success bad. 

I'd still lick her armpits after a workout. 

Last edited:
I really am starting to wonder how many dudes she smashed in hopes that it would lead to her music being released. :lol:

i was just about to type the same

i mean entertainment business is so shady man, she could be a good girl just gettin used up for all we know

Damb son, it got canned. 
laugh.gif

Cole world.

So now the raunch goes up, right??? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
funny thing is other industry cats will claim to "save her career" or "get her on the right track" and the smash and dash process will repeat itself.

I would never attempt to enter the music industry. The chance of anyone making it without knowing the right people is basically nonexistent.
I dont envy her, its cutthroat out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom