Niykee Heaton appreciation post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
smokin.gif

devil.gif

even if she was popular albums dont sell like that anymore with all the downloading going on... i predict ashley banks type numbers

her and her manager are hot as *$&%

both got ideal figures imo

they both got good looking faces imo

lmao they cancelled it??

i mean if i wasnt an NT member i would not know who she is

being on the internet a lot or belonging to a forum def awares you to things most ppl dont know about

Whoever is handling her exposure is terrible.

With the way she looks all you'd have to do is post her on Reddit or have her do an AMA and neckbeards and 13 year old girls across the country would buy her music just to have a picture of her in their room. 

With the way she looks all you'd have to do is post her on Reddit or have her do an AMA and neckbeards and 13 year old girls across the country would buy her music just to have a picture of her in their room. 

no srsly

she dont even gotta be super talented

sex sells..............

no srsly

she dont even gotta be super talented

sex sells..............
I swear man. If I was her I'd be pissed. Hell if you're reading this Niykee holla at ya boy I can get you on. 

Last edited:
Kilt her *** :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

If you need some marketing exposure PM me Niykee. I know some industry people. Srs. :wow:

I bet someone at the record label was smashing the whole time.

They never planned on dropping her album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom