Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What happened?
Nintendo canceled a previously sponsored Melee tournament last second due to them using modded copies of Melee for online play

Then they canceled the live broadcast of the North America Splatoon tourney last second because a bunch of players changed their screen names to “#freemelee” or some variation of it

Just typical Nintendo stuff

Last edited:
Melee players always complaining about something

Game is about to be twenty years old

They gotta move on :lol:

I was gonna say it is just the internet :lol:

We can't give power to trolls anymore.

Y'all wanna start hashtagging something that is not worth raising awareness for? lol cancelled.

Last edited:

The sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is now in development

I need to see more.

Last edited:
Im thinking about scooping up the Witcher 3. I’ve never played Skyrim or any game like the Witcher, I think. How do I know if I’ll enjoy it? I’ve played the original assassins creed if that helps.

I couldn’t do the Pro Controller for Galaxy. I found it too difficult to move the stick while also moving the controller to collect star bits.

Playing the all star collection has given me more of an appreciation for Odyssey. The extremely easy stars (power moons) in that game existed commonly in these games too.

I couldn’t do the Pro Controller for Galaxy. I found it too difficult to move the stick while also moving the controller to collect star bits.

Playing the all star collection has given me more of an appreciation for Odyssey. The extremely easy stars (power moons) in that game existed commonly in these games too.

You really loved the old Wii setup, do you? lol j/k

I never adjusted to the muscle memory of the Wiimote/Nunchuck when I was playing Mario Galaxy back then and a replay previously last year, so it was an easy adjustment for me to head to Pro Controller and transition to the "subtle gyro movements" when collecting the star bits.

I never liked to have my hands and arms a further distance apart from each other in a gaming setup, hence why I have forever resented the "Wii-style of play" for platformers...........also why I'll never do the Split Joy-Con setup for any game.

At least you experienced it for yourself, so you know now

I actually might be lightweight pissed if the switch successor comes out only after a few years of me having it.

Especially if the Metroid game only releases there.

I expect FULL backwards compatibility though. I still got switch games I haven't played yet.

I actually might be lightweight pissed if the switch successor comes out only after a few years of having it.

Especially if the Metroid game only releases there.

I expect FULL backwards compatibility though. I still got switch games I haven't played yet.
We going into year 4. I say we get maybe a Switch Pro in 2021 with a true successor in 2023. That’s what I’m hoping for anyway.

We going into year 4. I say we get maybe a Switch Pro in 2021 with a true successor in 2023. That’s what I’m hoping for anyway.
I had to edit. I meant only a few years of me having it :lol: I got this switch last year.

The main reason I didn't bother with a ps4 is cuz I knew the ps5 was coming out. I bought the switch thinking I'd have a good 5 years and plenty of games to play.

I'd be good with a next gen Nintendo console by 2023 though.

Back
Top Bottom