• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best year? I guess different strokes for different folks. I only play exclusives on Switch and I’m not aware of any dropping next outside of 3D World. I know BotW is rumored but I’m not too sure about it. Oh Bravely Default II is also dropping.

2021 confirmed games:
3D World
Neo: The World Ends With You (multiplat)
Bravely Default 2
Monster Hunter Rise
Persona 5 Strikers (multiplat)
Shin Megami Tensei III remake (multiplat)
Shin Megami Tensei V
No More Heroes 3
New Pokémon Snap

Heavily rumored or leaked for 2021:
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Trilogy (multiplat)
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time Remake (multiplat)
BOTW2

Unknowns but possible for 2021:
Bayonetta 3
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Zelda 35th anniversary collection or remake

Most all those games are for first half of 2021 too. Safe to assume we’ll be getting other entires like a Mario Party sequel, Mario Sports game, etc.

All on top of the Switch revision which most people feel like is a given for the first half of the year

Yeah, Nintendo is primed to slam dunk 2021

Last edited:
2021 confirmed games:
3D World
Bravely Default 2
Monster Hunter Rise
Shin Megami Tensei V
No More Heroes 3

Updated

2021 confirmed games:
3D World
Bravely Default 2
Monster Hunter Rise
Shin Megami Tensei V
No More Heroes 3

Heavily rumored or leaked for 2021:
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Trilogy (multiplat)
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time Remake (multiplat)

Unknowns but possible for 2021:
Bayonetta 3
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Zelda 35th anniversary collection or remake

Most all those games are for first half of 2021 too. Safe to assume we’ll be getting other entires like a Mario Party sequel, Mario Sports game, etc.

All on top of the Switch revision which most people feel like is a given for the first half of the year

Yeah, Nintendo is primed to slam dunk 2021
You forgot
New Pokémon Snap
Maybe Breath of the Wild 2
And of course
Pikmin 4

It sucks cause most of that list is a pass for me. 3D World, whatever Zelda game drops and possibly SMT V. I don’t think Bayo 3is releasing either but I’d like to be wrong.

Very intrigued for next year’s line up. Switch is definitely the first Nintendo console in a long time to have true 3rd Party Support.They’re getting original titles and console exclusives.

I also love the fact that they’re creating sequels for their portable titles from DS. Going to be a good year. I wonder if they’ll finally cross the 100 million units next year. If they drop the “Pro” model, no question they will.

Anyone play the Witicher 3 on the switch? Loving this game and am probably over 100 hours in. If you could combine the fighting of BOTW and the story the Witcher you would have the GOAT open world game of all time .

Best year? I guess different strokes for different folks. I only play exclusives on Switch and I’m not aware of any dropping next outside of 3D World. I know BotW is rumored but I’m not too sure about it. Oh Bravely Default II is also dropping.
Next year is the Zelda anniversary. That alone :pimp:

But yeah I too am moving to only getting Nintendo exclusives for the switch.

Anyone play the Witicher 3 on the switch? Loving this game and am probably over 100 hours in. If you could combine the fighting of BOTW and the story the Witcher you would have the GOAT open world game of all time .
It is 🔥!

I'm loving it too. Got no complaints other than I wish there were cheats I could use :lol:

F8FAC08F-5D91-464B-AEF5-92D539256733.jpeg

^^^ Me sitting through every Indie Showcase waiting for the Silk Song announcement

Back
Top Bottom