• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good looks, I thought I saw somewhere that they were releasing on 11/22... it’s only on Black Friday?
Looks like you’re right about the 22nd

Just pulled this up from IGN real quick

E2A10CE9-6D91-4E21-81D9-EDB1C21F95A1.jpeg

thats disappointing... was hoping for more 1st party games on sale like zelda, mario cart and smash bros

About 30 stars in on Galaxy. I’m enjoying it so far but some of these parts are not that good in handheld mode.

Glad i was able to sell jump force for 30. Oof

Anyone know where i can get Sakuna rice and ruins?
Oos everywhere withing 250 miles of me. Smfh

Damn one thing I'd take back about my switch binge buying if games from last year around this time is I still should've stuck with what I love.

I said I'll give this shot since ive been away from gaming, maybe I'll enjoy it. Nope.

Wish I could get all my money back for coping these two Final Fantasy games and this trash Valkyria Chronicles from Sega. I hate the majority of turn based games. 3 games I could've spent buying something else.

Save that for actual board games. Only really enjoyed the Pokemon games when it came to that.

Will probably buy Dark Souls before the eShop sale ends. Possible XC2 but I'd rather not drop $40 for it.

Also, I thought people were joking when they said you can lose yourself in BotW, been playing off and on since summer and just now going after a second divine beast.

Last edited:
The bowser fight was way too short. There should’ve been another part of the fight where you had to use the turbo nozzle. GOAT status will be assessed after I play Galaxy :lol:
Do you guys recommend using the joy cons or the pro controller for Galaxy?

I use joy cons for fighting games (Dpad is similar to PlayStation imo) but the pro controller for anything that requires the stick (Zelda, Hades, Etc).

Joy con drift is real.

Back
Top Bottom