• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2K21 plays so much better than 2K19 did. It’s a lot more fluid and the 30 FPS isn’t as noticeable.

Just my 2 cents. Hyrule Warriors is more for story than gameplay for me, but I like the elements from BOTW, like cooking and weapon choices. Definitely picking up from Wally World on 11/20.

I’m 40 something shine sprites into Super Mario Sunshine and so far this game is way easier than I remembered. The race levels and the shadow mario chasing levels are both really easy. I’m even beating the secret fludd-less levels in 1-2 tries. Maybe I just remember this game too well from when I played it before

I’m 40 something shine sprites into Super Mario Sunshine and so far this game is way easier than I remembered. The race levels and the shadow mario chasing levels are both really easy. I’m even beating the secret fludd-less levels in 1-2 tries. Maybe I just remember this game too well from when I played it before

You've played that game a **** ton in the past, haven't you? You've probably dedicated a portion of your early childhood/adolescents to playing the game nonstop that even the "hardest levels" are now muscle memory to you.

Compare that to folk that "skipped the Gamecube generation" and are playing Sunshine for the first or second time in their lives, and they just wanna chuck their controller out the window at levels such as the ******* Pinna Park rollercoaster.........then I get it lol

I'm only making this observation is because this is what "newbie Mario 64 players" say to me when I tell them certain "hard Mario 64 levels" are easy to me............I played Mario 64 a **** ton when I was a kid in the late 90s that even the entire first floor of Peach's Castle is literally muscle memory to me now, even with a different controller like the Switch Pro Controller

Was able to snag one of these from BestBuy today

71E4BA1A-C665-4563-A08C-B68EDB004110.jpeg

Idk if this is allowed here but I’m selling my switch. I barely play it. I’m looking to sell it for retail and only with the games. I bought it at the end of 2018. Looks clean and new

The switch is $300,
Pokémon sword is $60, Super Smash is $60, Hollow Knight, Cuphead, and Stardew Valley are a combined 55 I think.
So the total is $475. I can lower it to $450.
Also is that unreasonable? I see em sold out going for 445 without games.

I don’t think people are going to buy a used Switch for $300 when that’s what they retail for. Why buy used when you can buy new and it comes with a warranty which is probably necessary due to joy-con drift? Hell I just had to send in my first Switch for repair. Also there will be quite a few sales on games in the coming months.

Idk if this is allowed here but I’m selling my switch. I barely play it. I’m looking to sell it for retail and only with the games. I bought it at the end of 2018. Looks clean and new

The switch is $300,
Pokémon sword is $60, Super Smash is $60, Hollow Knight, Cuphead, and Stardew Valley are a combined 55 I think.
So the total is $475. I can lower it to $450.
Also is that unreasonable? I see em sold out going for 445 without games.

IMG3105715256229175447.gif

I don’t think people are going to buy a used Switch for $300 when that’s what they retail for. Why buy used when you can buy new and it comes with a warranty which is probably necessary due to joy-con drift? Hell I just had to send in my first Switch for repair. Also there will be quite a few sales on games in the coming months.
Sold out around my way. Theyre going for 445 in my area. At least on offer up and stores are sold out too

Trying to grab this switch Mario kart Black Friday bundle for my little brother.. anyone have any info on release date and time? Thank you NT :nthat:

Trying to grab this switch Mario kart Black Friday bundle for my little brother.. anyone have any info on release date and time? Thank you NT :nthat:
Nintendo is releasing the bundle throughout all major retailers (BestBuy, Target, Walmart, GameStop) in store and online Black Friday so it should be a relatively easy cop for you as long as you’re on top of it

Gamestop opens at 7AM Black Friday so that’s your main in store option but online retailers will probably drop them at different times

Nintendo is releasing the bundle throughout all major retailers (BestBuy, Target, Walmart, GameStop) in store and online Black Friday so it should be a relatively easy cop for you as long as you’re on top of it

Gamestop opens at 7AM Black Friday so that’s your main in store option but online retailers will probably drop them at different times

good looks, I thought I saw somewhere that they were releasing on 11/22... it’s only on Black Friday?

Back
Top Bottom