• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I bought shovel knight after reading a rave review on ign. Yo this game is awesome. :rofl:

If you like mega man you need to cave in and spend the 15 bucks. Only played one level but it's sooooo fun. Possibly the best music I've heard in a while. Looks like there are bosses on every level. It's on wii u also but if you get it I would only play on the gamepad. Feels meant to be like that

Also there were sales on uibisoft games so I got Rahman origins for 8 bucks

Also bought a wildcard game I'm not sure if I'll like it. Inazuma 11. Anybody ever play it? I'm a huge level fan since dark cloud. It's an RPG soccer game. Also on sale.
Remember u get money back for downloading games from Nintendo
https://p.nintendo.net/deluxe/
And u prolly racked up a lot so far

Does anybody have a spare nintendo pin I can have? Im trying to get to Elite Status before tomorrow ends and I'm short 10 coins :frown:

Last edited:
Have to send in my Wii U to Nintendo for repair :smh:

Couldn't figure out how to get my GamePad to turn the console on. Got worried it could be a sign of problems to come, so I'm shipping it out this Saturday.

It's good, I still got Nintendo #1 in my heart. Grew up with them, sticking with them for the long haul. **** happens.

My game pad won't turn the console on sometimes either. I'm assuming that I was just doing something wrong though

I have a pro controller for the wii U as well as a classic controller that I still use from my wii. Bought the pro controller specifically for MK8 and to replay Ninja Gaiden 3 again and I LOVE IT. I love the fact hat Nintendo gives you so many options on how to play now. I want to buy one more wiimote and and another classic controller and another game cube controller because all of my older ones are ****** up....

I'll be so ready for Smash Bros :evil:

Speaking of smash bros.

Woudnt it make more sense for them to make a wireless GameCube controller that's compatible with the wii u, versus making them wired and adding an adapter?

Speaking of smash bros.

Woudnt it make more sense for them to make a wireless GameCube controller that's compatible with the wii u, versus making them wired and adding an adapter?

I guess it would give it an old school feel to it. Besides no one wants to pay $30+ for a rehashed controller and that's around the amount it'll cost for them to be wireless. Besides all the other controller options are essentially wireless. I can't speak highly enough of the wii U pro controller though. It should've came bundled in with the console. It feels perfect in your hands

Smash Bros. Doc On The Series Best Players

These guys man, 
mean.gif

eek.gif
 Need to master the Wave Dash & D.I. 

I love how polished and solid of a fighter melee was but I really don't understand why it's held in such high regard compared to Brawl. Brawl is a WAYYYYYY more tighter controlled fighting game. Everyone tries to make melee seem like such a legendary fighter because their isn't a physics engine to even everything up. Air dodging is pointless in melee and no one randomly trips from mashing the stick too quickly in another direction.

Brawl >> Melee by a huge margin

I completely disagree with you. Melee is the pinnacle of the series. Brawl game physics were terrible compared to it.

Last edited:
Hell naa.

Brawl is too slow, tripping mechanic is dumb.

I had to slow down my game when I first copped Brawl. Took me a while to love it.

Melee is that good.

I completely disagree with you. Melee is the pinnacle of the series. Brawl game physics were terrible compared to it.

Hell naa.

Brawl is too slow, tripping mechanic is dumb.

I had to slow down my game when I first copped Brawl. Took me a while to love it.

Melee is that good.

Melee is broken. It's faster than brawl but the pacing from brawl is what makes it so much better. The hits look and feel harder when the percentage is higher, character have way more depth to them where as before almost every character had a clone and it wasn't as easy to get knocked out. Everyone that holds melee to such high acclaim had to rediscover their game and fine tune it to come back to melee. Brawl being that much better is the reason why people love playing melee now because melee is so reckless.

Lol, well I'm not going to get into an argument about video games but I'll say that you're exaggerating about 'everyone' having a clone, hits looking and feeling better is strictly subjective (and frankly I don't think is even close to true), and I have no idea what you're saying with your last point.

But if you feel that strongly about Brawl being better then that's good, nothing wrong with that. But there's a reason Melee retains such a large user base of competitive players.

Brawl felt slow
and
It seemed like weight didn't matter
Everyone at a certain percent flew out the arena
In melee weight seemed to matter more
Plus they nerfed link and fox In brawl :smh:

Lol, well I'm not going to get into an argument about video games but I'll say that you're exaggerating about 'everyone' having a clone, hits looking and feeling better is strictly subjective (and frankly I don't think is even close to true), and I have no idea what you're saying with your last point.

But if you feel that strongly about Brawl being better then that's good, nothing wrong with that. But there's a reason Melee retains such a large user base of competitive players.

Wouldn't call it an argument more so opposing opinions. I rarely play smash but when I do this convo comes up a lot. To each it's own, at the end of the day Nintendo wins which is awesome

Back
Top Bottom