Maybe one of y'all could give some info

Robin from Fire Emblem Awakening

Chrom from Fire Emblem Awakening

Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening

My man captain falcon was bout to give em that work :pimp:
Too bad the vid was so short
They need to stop playin and give us more gameplay footage
It's killing me waiting for this game

This is a very smart move by Nintendo because Fire Emblem awakening is on the 3DS and we all know this is gonna really push people to go out an purchase that game if they haven't already. I hear that game is really good.

Plus these characters look pretty cool, so that's always a good thing. And then there's the whole Captain Falcon getting owned by all of them at the end. :lol:

This is a very smart move by Nintendo because Fire Emblem awakening is on the 3DS and we all know this is gonna really push people to go out an purchase that game if they haven't already. I hear that game is really good.

Plus these characters look pretty cool, so that's always a good thing. And then there's the whole Captain Falcon getting owned by all of them at the end. :lol:

He didn't get owned though........

Just buy at retail man it's worth it
Retail Mario Kart bundle is a very good deal at $329. 2 games, Wii mote, etc...

Then you have the Mario and Luigi Deluxe Bundle. Some places may have them for under $299

Then you have the Refurbished Wii U with a one year warranty $200
https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/
Thanks guys some may not agree but im about to leave my retail job so I will get a manager to price match a price. I still need to purchase the MK8 so the MK8 bundle sounds good.

What would you say is a fair price for a Wii U. Looking to get one at the end of the month.

Not sure how you feel about refurbished items, but I got mine a week ago from nintendo.com for $200. It comes with nintendo land but no charging stand for the game pad, or console stands. I bought those separate off ebay for less than $15 total. I bought mario kart 8, and registered it and got new mario bros U free. The console and gamepad were wrapped and looked like new, the game was sealed also with no scratches on it.

You can check on youtube to see unboxing of refurbished Wii U for yourself. If money isn't an issue then you can do the $299 bundle from anywhere..

Not sure how you feel about refurbished items, but I got mine a week ago from nintendo.com for $200. It comes with nintendo land but no charging stand for the game pad, or console stands. I bought those separate off ebay for less than $15 total. I bought mario kart 8, and registered it and got new mario bros U free. The console and gamepad were wrapped and looked like new, the game was sealed also with no scratches on it.

You can check on youtube to see unboxing of refurbished Wii U for yourself. If money isn't an issue then you can do the $299 bundle from anywhere..
I think I am going to hold off until Bayonetta 2 like I originally planned. This is more of a want, when I still have Xenoblade, The Last Story, and whatever two 3ds games I pick up from the B1G1 deal from Best Buy. I'll just hold off, too many games I need to finish and im heading into my last semester of undergrad. The Wii U will just collect dust.

Thanks for the input tho

So I got Mario Kart last week and finally got all the vehicle, characters, and beat mirror mode. I'm ready for the online.

Aware me bros....

Aight I just sent friend request to everyone on this thread. When is the next tournament... I'm feeling myself right now. I'm on a ten race win streak :smokin

Back
Top Bottom