• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yup. That's why i didn't like galaxy. Might be the only Mario I never finished. The controls were awful.

I thought the Wii remote stuff worked well for Skyward Sword. It was terrible in galaxy though

Went to Target with my daughter this morning to get some tee shirts, and randomly bought a Wii U and some games for $440.21. The system was on sale plus they had buy two get one free games, so I said **** it and bout them. Can ya'll put me onto the the NT Mario Cart thing ya'll do?

Went to Target with my daughter this morning to get some tee shirts, and randomly bought a Wii U and some games for $440.21. The system was on sale plus they had buy two get one free games, so I said **** it and bout them. Can ya'll put me onto the the NT Mario Cart thing ya'll do?

Don't forget to register MK 8 and u can get another free game as a download

When we gonna get another tournament going???? :nerd: :nerd:

How do I get in the mario kart tournament? And anybody ever battle on pokemon x and y. Tired of battling the same two people.

How do I get in the mario kart tournament? And anybody ever battle on pokemon x and y. Tired of battling the same two people.
Check the first page of this thread it has everyone's nnid and friend code I can battle u when I get home
My nnid is nawghtyhare but I don't remember my friend code just check the first page of the thread for it
Anybody interested in getting a few games of Mario kart 8 on today??? 4pm PST(west coast) today???

Check the first page of this thread it has everyone's nnid and friend code I can battle u when I get home
My nnid is nawghtyhare but I don't remember my friend code just check the first page of the thread for it
Anybody interested in getting a few games of Mario kart 8 on today??? 4pm PST(west coast) today???
I'm down

My oldest son wants a Wii U now. I tried to get him one before but his mom objected for a reason I can't remember. Hopefully Target has a few more B2G1 deals later this year. I'm going to get him one for Christmas with Donkey Kong, MK8 and Smash. Hopefully there are some new bundles offering some of those titles

New Screenshots Reveal Ifrit and the Lovely Scenery of Final Fantasy Explorers

A brand new set of screenshots for Final Fantasy Explorers reveal some of the pretty scenery the game will be taking place in, as well as an old favorite boss/summon Ifrit.

We also learn a bit more about the setting of the series, including the fact that Crystals once again play an integral part in the plot. In Explorers, the power of the Crystals was responsible for the growth of civilization. Explorers are those that collect various crystals as part of their livelihood.

There are also Summons, which are mighty beings who protect their Crystals and can be summoned by humans. Ifrit seems to be the first Summon players encounter and you must defeat him in battle to obtain him. Ifrit uses his physical strength and melee attacks in combat, but has his powerful “Hellfire” technique as well.

Check out all the screens in the gallery below.

You guys think that refurbished set is gonna be around for a while? I'm planning to buy one around July to take advantage of that Mario Kart free game.

Is it fair to say that Mario Kart 8 has the best music Nintendo has ever put on a game. Better than OoT, Better than Brawl...that Mario Kart 8 menu song is wild.

Last edited:
Now when I get off work I have to go listen to this menu music you speak of. I can't see anything on MK8's OST sounding better than the main theme from Brawl, which was produced by the great Nobuo Uematsu
pimp.gif
 Then I think of the music from Super Mario RPG, Super Mario World, Super Mario Bros. 3; there's no way that music is the best of all time but I will go listen today
laugh.gif

Did Nintendo show anything about Fantasy Life at E3? I just stumbled across it when I was reading about Nobuo Uematsu composing the theme for Smash. I din't even know that Level 5 was working on a JRPG for 3DS
nthat.gif

I just listened to that MK8 theme song, it's very forgettable imo but to each is own.

Now this is a classic
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom