• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can anyone recaommend a headset for the switch? Like 30$ at most.

Can’t even voice chat on the Switch so what’s the point?
I'm not 100% knowledgeable on this, but I believe it's up to the devs to implement voice chat into their games. For example voice chat works in Fortnite with no extra stuff required. Just plug in your headset and talk. I just use an old pair of earbuds with a built in mic when I play on my Switch. Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear I think they're called.

How do you feel about the 8bitdos? Heard great things about them. I’m thinking of investing in one for the older games and roms.
I love them. I use mine on both my Switch and my RetroPie. I have one of each of these models. They're actually discontinued because Nintendo said they infringed on their trademark or some bs because the design was so close to the OG. They have a "new" model that's much more generic looking, but the internals are the same. I much prefer the classic look of these ones.

Anybody have 2K on the switch? Is it any good?

It’s the only game I’ve played on PS4 in the past 2 years and I’m thinking bout trading in the ps4 and just getting another switch.

I miss Mario kart lol

Last edited:
Nintendo's online is stuck in 1998

They finally found a way to compete with the Sega Channel

Segachannel.jpg

It’s the only game I’ve played on PS4 in the past 2 years and I’m thinking bout trading in the ps4 and just getting another switch.

I miss Mario kart lol

I have 2K and it’s cool, but it’s hard as ish for me. Transitioning from Xbox/Dreamcast AB/XY layout has me messing up fast breaks and transitions. Definitely a learning curve from my last 2K game which was 2K14 on PS3.

One thing I hate is if you buy physical, it’s still another 13 GB of download in order to play.

I miss Mario kart lol
I’ve been buying 2K on the Switch for the past 2 years and love it

I miss Mario kart lol

2k is actually a great port on Switch. Playing mobile with the small buttons takes a second to get used to but I enjoy it.

Beat Hollow Knight yesterday after putting in like 49 hours and the ending was disappointing as hell, but apparently there's a "true" ending that requires you to do some different stuff. And I haven't even dove into the DLC yet. This game is so fire.

Back
Top Bottom