• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beat Hollow Knight yesterday after putting in like 49 hours and the ending was disappointing as hell, but apparently there's a "true" ending that requires you to do some different stuff. And I haven't even dove into the DLC yet. This game is so fire.
Salty the physical release got canceled :smh:

53593450_2090772541018793_8979985865212166144_o.jpg

https://labo.nintendo.com/kits/vr-kit/

It's real fellas, they actually ******* did it

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
What am I missing about Pokémon Snap? So many people love it and I just had no desire to play it 20 years ago.

Officially back with the Switch gang lol.

Quick question , as a second controller should I get a pro or more joycons?

Mainly will be playing Smash Bros, Mario Kart , 2K and mortal Kombat when that drops

Companies love trying to pull out that ******** incentive with the Switch in hopes of giving their test ports an extra boost :lol:

I wonder if it even works.

Officially back with the Switch gang lol.

Quick question , as a second controller should I get a pro or more joycons?

Mainly will be playing Smash Bros, Mario Kart , 2K and mortal Kombat when that drops

Adding another vote for a pro controller. I don't entirely agree with it being essential (I honestly would've felt like mine was a waste of money if I didn't get it for $40 around Black Friday because I've maybe used it twice), but it's a clear upgrade over joycons if you play with docked.

Yall really aren't championing for a second Pokémon snap. No way. Game has zero replay value.

Beat Hollow Knight yesterday after putting in like 49 hours and the ending was disappointing as hell, but apparently there's a "true" ending that requires you to do some different stuff. And I haven't even dove into the DLC yet. This game is so fire.

I think there are 3 endings total but I've gotten 2. The 3rd one, I wont even bother with. Waaaay too much work lol

All the DLC is great though

Back
Top Bottom