Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Odyssey was trash.
Unpopular opinion but outside of the movement options and the graphics it was wack.

3d world was far better and it's a shame that it doesn't get that shine it deserves because ppl couldn't get over mario galaxy/the fact that it wasnt a sandbox game.

Remasters are only worth it if you never played it on previous gens or it’s game you really enjoy i.e. The Last of Us, Uncharted etc.

I bought DKC:TF, Bayonetta 1&2, New Super Mario Bros all because I hated all the controllers for the Wii U and found the games to be a drag to play. I actually wish Nintendo would just port their entire Wii/Wii U library over to Switch so I could go back and play/finish some of these highly critically acclaimed games :lol:

Odyssey was trash.
Unpopular opinion but outside of the movement options and the graphics it was wack.

3d world was far better and it's a shame that it doesn't get that shine it deserves because ppl couldn't get over mario galaxy/the fact that it wasnt a sandbox game.
I don’t think Odyssey is as good as most people but it’s definitely not trash :lol:

SM64 still GOAT :pimp:

Odyssey was trash.

Looking at how bland as **** NSMBU is, especially with the recent port re-release in the form of the DX edition, 3D World definitely should've gotten the nod to be ported to the Switch this past January over NSMBU. (Big hypocrite in myself, I did buy the NSMBU DX port lol)

It was really nice to see that some of 3D World's assets are going to be used in the upcoming Super Mario Maker 2 sequel this June, which is perfect for it honestly.

It’s funny folks tryna justify buying remastered games on the switch
But had no problem needing justification
To buy all them damn remasters on PS4 and xb1

The difference is price, Nintendo charges 59.99 for a remaster while on PS4/Xbox they 39.99 or at least go on sale often after release.

The difference is price, Nintendo charges 59.99 for a remaster while on PS4/Xbox they 39.99 or at least go on sale often after release.
Don’t get mad
Cause Nintendo values their products
Haven’t tripped off paying the prices
And mind u I have to buy 2 copies
Cause there’s 2 switches in the house

Anyone else felt Odyssey was overrated? Just beat it, it was a good game but I wasn’t crazy about it. Thought it was an 8/10, and wasn’t as good as the ridiculous scores on metacritic.

One thing to give props to Nintendo for though is that it isn’t easy to make a game that can cater to both newbie kids and platformer veterans that have beaten each major release since the nes days. That said, although it was a solid game, I thought that even 3D World was better due to it’s stronger platforming challenges
It’s way too easy

U mean the cartridges that Nintendo themselves have a market monopoly on?

Of course. If I’m a third party developer and I have to purchase these cartridges from Nintendo and reprogram my game, I can understand selling it for full price compared to 39.99 on Blu Ray Discs.

Now what they do on eshop selling it for $60 is definitely a ripoff. More discounts need to come through for 3rd Party digital games (coughcoughBlazBluecoughcough)

Of course. If I’m a third party developer and I have to purchase these cartridges from Nintendo and reprogram my game, I can understand selling it for full price compared to 39.99 on Blu Ray Discs.

Now what they do on eshop selling it for $60 is definitely a ripoff. More discounts need to come through for 3rd Party digital games (coughcoughBlazBluecoughcough)

This ...

I've been saying this for years. If I'm doing you a favor by saving on costs of material on a hard copy, offer me a discount. Even if it's $2 ... give me something here ...

Just beat Celeste on switch last night. Did one of the B-sides as well and I think I’m gunna pull a Seinfeld in the movie theater gif for the rest and move on :lol:

Other than BoTW and Odyssey what were other games (non-Wii U ports) you guys recommend?

Just beat Celeste on switch last night. Did one of the B-sides as well and I think I’m gunna pull a Seinfeld in the movie theater gif for the rest and move on :lol:

Other than BoTW and Odyssey what were other games (non-Wii U ports) you guys recommend?
Hollow Knight.

How do people feel about Mega Man 11? I really enjoyed the demo, I just have other priorities/games to finish before I cop.

Hallow Knight
Super Mario Party
Sonic Mania
Dead Cells
Golf Story
Stardew Valley
Splatoon 2
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Tetris 99

How do people feel about Mega Man 11? I really enjoyed the demo, I just have other priorities/games to finish before I cop.
Never been into Mega Man games like that but I had fun with the demo as well

General consensus from the community is that is a pretty good game

80 on MetaCritic for what it’s worth

Also forgot to mention Golf Story. Switch-exclusive RPG revolving around Golf.

Nintendo details average work day length, annual salary, and more for staff in Japan
Posted on March 1, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News

Nintendo updated its Japanese recruitment page today. That in itself wouldn’t be overly noteworthy in most cases, but it’s given us a look at a few stats such as the average work day length, annual salary, and more for the company’s staff.

Here’s all of the juicy tidbits:

– No of Employees – 2,271
– Avg age – 38.6
– Avg length of employment – 13.5 yrs
– Avg work day – 7hrs, 45mins
– Avg annual salary – $80,000

Today’s news came about as Nintendo looks for new graduates for 2020, spread out across a bunch of different positions. This likely won’t be feasible for many of you, but you can check out the official page here.

Crossing Souls
Undertale
Hollow Knight
Sonic Mania
Golf Story
Final Fantasy IX
Super Smash Bros
Pokémon Let’s Go

Hallow Knight
Super Mario Party
Sonic Mania
Dead Cells
Golf Story
Stardew Valley
Splatoon 2
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Tetris 99
Crossing Souls
Undertale
Hollow Knight
Sonic Mania
Golf Story
Final Fantasy IX
Super Smash Bros
Pokémon Let’s Go
Add The Messenger to these lists as well. I haven’t finished it yet but it’s fun and the writing is pretty funny with the way it breaks the 4th wall :lol:

Back
Top Bottom