NikeTalk will be moving from July 13th-14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious but it also doesn't show anywhere how many new/unread posts there are when you enter the thread, right?

Danggggg....there's no spoiler button anymore...:frown::frown::frown:

prepare for a lot of sideways posts and spoiler posts of movies, shows, games, etc.

71aef38ebd9d16f393adeb88d199fe4b1b94cbaf22a5d7f80e2d7492ef613784.jpg

Wait.. what happened to the old emoticons???

5 minutes into navigating the new site and my first reaction is that it looks like a mobile site.

Are gifs for avy's no longer allowed?

Not feeling this new NT. Normally I'll check a thread I'm subscribed to once it hits a certain amount of unread posts. Now it seems like there's no way for me to find out.

Gonna switch it up cause this thread is getting too negative and post what I LIKE about the new forum.

I like the new floating scroll down AND up buttons

I like easily embeded tweets

da old NT was 20 threads per page, 20 replies per thread page.

da thread pages are fine, its da replies thats too short @ 8.

edit... looks like its 20 now per page.

Yeah I know how ezboard and yuku NT was with only 20 replies and threads per page, but I just became accustomed to the 30 threads per page thing.

I don't like having to go to page 2-5 for recent threads.

The Hudller NT most of the main replied threads were on the first page.

Here with only 20 threads per page most are taking up by the usual front page threads and then a lot of other threads get lost.

da jump menu at da side type sucks, i used to jump to other forums by clicking back there...now i gotta scroll up and find da outer fourms.

Yeah I missed the drop down menu, but there is this little thing at the bottom and top towards the right that lets you jump from Forum to Forum. Not sure if you see or know about it, but we'll have to use that until something else is added.

Gonna switch it up cause this thread is getting too negative and post what I LIKE about the new forum.

I like the new floating scroll down AND up buttons

I like easily embeded tweets

Yeah you're right for all the work they put into maintaining the site and not charging us a monthly/yearly fee.

Plus they don't even get paid for their time for the upkeep, maintaining and dealing with the nonsense from users.

I like the new site though I liked it in the beta, but this is way better than the better :pimp:

But, I also think it's good that users voice what they would like to see added changed too because then they have something to go on.

I know there are some that will complain about anything no matter what, cough JB Forum users, not enough speckles on my cement cough, but at least they have info to go off of.

I think the equivalent of the Subscriptions button from before is the Watched threads link. From there you can see the threads that you follow and see if there are any new posts. Just click on the title and you will go to the last post you saw.

I don't know if this is only on mobile, but I no longer see an option to type in a specific page to jump to. I used to like being able to do that for threads I fell behind on and didn't wanna read all the way thru.

Now it just shows the first page, the last 5 pages, and an arrow that scrolls showing 5 pages at a time. Kinda sucks for the extra long threads.

I don't know if this is only on mobile, but I no longer see an option to type in a specific page to jump to. I used to like being able to do that for threads I fell behind on and didn't wanna read all the way thru.

Now it just shows the first page, the last 5 pages, and an arrow that scrolls showing 5 pages at a time. Kinda sucks for the extra long threads.

type the page number in the url is the fastest way

At what point will I stop getting countless emails saying people have responded to threads, quoted me, etc?

I turned off all notifications like 3 hours ago and my mailbox is still going ape****.

click "more option" below the reply box and on the new window, uncheck the "and receive email notifications" on the bottom and see if that works

s2cg6k.jpg

So the badge I got from donating to Room to Read didn't carry over to the new site?

How am I going to subtly express my superior virtues now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom