NikeTalk will be moving from July 13th-14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.webp

Noob question, but has anyone figured out how to update/refresh your SN? This may have been asked millions of times already.

And is there a keyboard shortcut to submit your replies? On the old site, CTRL + Enter worked.

I don't think we have the ability to fix/change our names yet.

Does anyone know what this green triangle in the top left corner of my avy means?

Is the search function not working? Almost anything I search for doesn't come up?

Hopefully I finally made it Meth.

The old site it giving me 404 errors now.

But, the saved links from the old site in my chrome browser will they be replaced by the new links from this site?

I supposed I just have to keep using the new site and the old links will eventually go away from my saved recent links things on my browser.

It seems the GIFs used for avatar's don't continuously play...or even play for that matter.

I still receive email notifications for replied threads even though I unchecked it.

Same here but only on threads I wasn't subscribed to yet before the switch like this thread, first time I posted on it here today and I'm getting email notifications on every reply made to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom