NikeTalk will be moving from July 13th-14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the giant "report" icon in everyone's posts. It's obnoxious. Can I get rid of it?

Does it give us a notification that there's new posts in the thread? I don't want to have to keep refreshing the page to see new posts.

Does it give us a notification that there's new posts in the thread? I don't want to have to keep refreshing the page to see new posts.

yeah, you can customize it

4mPWXCf.png

How do we change the number of threads to a page.

I got so used to the 30-50 whatever it was from old NT that this new 20 threads per page is no bueno.

I have to click to page 2, 3, 4 etc. to find threads that are usually on the front page.

Meth - I love the layout so far. Thanks to you and everyone else who navigated the migration. Gonna mess around a bit to get a better feel of the new site.

I don't think a notification on the actual page pops up anymore letting you know a new post was made, you might have to keep refreshing (F5) manually to see if there are new posts now but you can get an email every time someone posts in the thread.

for notifications, just click on your avatar on the upper right hand next to the envelop logo, below that there's a link to "alert preferences", just click on it and it brings you to that menu above

Finally trying out mobile. I really like it.

I miss the button at the top of threads which used to jump/scroll you down to the bottom of the thread to reply/read the most recent post and I also miss the box at the bottom/near the reply area which allowed you to sub/unsub from the thread. I know the "watch" button is at the top, but it was convenient to decide whether I wanted to sub to a thread as I typed my post lol.

How do we change the number of threads to a page.

I got so used to the 30-50 whatever it was from old NT that this new 20 threads per page is no bueno.

I have to click to page 2, 3, 4 etc. to find threads that are usually on the front page.

da old NT was 20 threads per page, 20 replies per thread page.

da thread pages are fine, its da replies thats too short @ 8.

edit... looks like its 20 now per page.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom