NIKETALK ! TOMORROW IS A FREE.....

Originally Posted by justooce

i think imma head over to one at like 3 am and there will most likely be a line so ill bring some entertainment

get my grandslam and mob to work haha

youre willing to get up at 3 a.m. for a free breakfast?
smh.gif
roll.gif

ima go but def not before opening time

yall better tip well.....feel sorry for the waiter/waitressed that get shafted.

If there's line, you can always grab the free meal coupon. I got first day of class in the morning. Might hit up Dennys before I head to school. Now its upto whether I can get up early or not.

Eh,I think ima just save myself the hassle. As good of a deal as that sounds.. I can only imagine the chaos over eggs and pancakes.

I can see it now on the news.

"Man fatally wounded as he refused to give up his scrambled eggs and bacon."

I dont wanna be that guy.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Were in line already in a spot here in cali... there's a couple of heads out too..

l_480b75b13ca976f18c10d0357ac68daa.jpg
I mean, you can see or from what I think they're eating food already, so I doubt that's at Denny's.

just put a reminder for my dvr to record the news at 6 a.m. Hopefully, they get a crew down at a few Denny's.
laugh.gif

I'm waiting to see a fight go down on the news and someone getting slapped with the pancakes on some Rick James steez.

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Were in line already in a spot here in cali... there's a couple of heads out too..

I mean, you can see or from what I think they're eating food already, so I doubt that's at Denny's.
laugh.gif
It's from Myspace, has to be from a shoe campout of a Niketalker/ISSer's page.

i just came back from dennys.

got there at 5am and we were the only ones there. by the time it was six it was packed. line stretched to the outside.

and the catch to it being free was that you HAVE to buy a drink.

I was thinking bout heading out , but ti just sounds like tooo much of a hassle,
im in san antonio and ppl take eating seriously here so, im good

Just came back.. it was crazy packed in there.. I didn't tip or pay... the line for paying was very long so I just bounced...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that was the mcfly release... that me with the rasheed wallace scar and thats my boy with the elephant print hat to match his elephant print shoes... nothoodie

Back
Top Bottom