NIKETALK ! TOMORROW IS A FREE.....

damn i missed out.. smh
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

My homie woke up at 5am and hit up 6 Dennys by noon. 6 breakfast meals in 7 hours.
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
he's gonig to be feelin it tonight
sick.gif

i figured they would be packed coz i believe it was a dine in only promo, anyway that line is crazy

this was fun, i ended up getting 2 rain check coupons. i went to denny in the morning by my house, the line was bannanas, i proceeded to walk to the front ofthe line in the store by the register and told the manager i had to be at work and didn't have time to wait in line because i had work, and he gave me araincheck. i did this at another dennys also. i think alot of people had no clue about the rainchecks because everyone in line was wondering why i went to thefront and just left.

AYOOO I wish i took my camera, I had to go out to Laurel for a quick RUN.

DAMNNNNNNNNN, Line was crazy. Never ever in my life seen so many OVERWEIGHT folks before. Like seriously....

If they said...Ya gotta run one mile and then u get free dennys Or Outback meal or something.. Aint no one gon be out there.

I walked straight into Dennys and sat down at the bar and ordered the free meal

can't believe heads were waiting in line for a free 6 dollar meal that taste like garbage

Originally Posted by the north west

can't believe heads were waiting in line for a free 6 dollar meal that taste like garbage

Who peed on your grand slam?

Originally Posted by the north west

But you went and sat down and ate one.
indifferent.gif

i ended up using one of my raincheck coupons today, if i go out this weekend and want a post club meal ill be going to dennys to use the other raincheck

Back
Top Bottom