Niketalk be honest...how old were you the last time you went trick or treating??

18 last year and im going this weekend rolling 20 deep walking around my area in florida is cool or getting bikes type fun just to chill.

18 last year and im going this weekend rolling 20 deep walking around my area in florida is cool or getting bikes type fun just to chill.

I think 15 was the last year but most of the night was consumed with a shaving cream and egg fight more then getting candy.

I think 15 was the last year but most of the night was consumed with a shaving cream and egg fight more then getting candy.

never did it before. Mom dukes being OD religious ftl. I dressed up as Donatello when i was like 3 or 4 though. I guess it's ok because these days i don't even know what i missed out on (23 now)

never did it before. Mom dukes being OD religious ftl. I dressed up as Donatello when i was like 3 or 4 though. I guess it's ok because these days i don't even know what i missed out on (23 now)

Growing up in a not great neighborhood even i didn't think it was a good idea.

If i went door to door asking for candy people wouldn't even bother hiding razor blades in apples they'd prolly just yell at me for waking them up then cut me.

Growing up in a not great neighborhood even i didn't think it was a good idea.

If i went door to door asking for candy people wouldn't even bother hiding razor blades in apples they'd prolly just yell at me for waking them up then cut me.

*read title of thread as "How old were you the last time you were tricking (as in, on a female
laugh.gif
)."*

I went last year and im 17 now
laugh.gif
but i just go with a bunch a friends its fun and i havent worn a costume since i was like 9. So its cool i guess doubt im gonna go this year tho some of my friends have full beards
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom