Niketalk be honest...how old were you the last time you went trick or treating??

I went last year and im 17 now
laugh.gif
but i just go with a bunch a friends its fun and i havent worn a costume since i was like 9. So its cool i guess doubt im gonna go this year tho some of my friends have full beards
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

Growing up in a not great neighborhood even i didn't think it was a good idea.

If i went door to door asking for candy people wouldn't even bother hiding razor blades in apples they'd prolly just yell at me for waking them up then cut me.

laugh.gif

Growing up in a not great neighborhood even i didn't think it was a good idea.

If i went door to door asking for candy people wouldn't even bother hiding razor blades in apples they'd prolly just yell at me for waking them up then cut me.

laugh.gif

last time was probably sometime in middle school...might have gone freshman year of high school but im not sure

last time was probably sometime in middle school...might have gone freshman year of high school but im not sure

RICHMOND, Va. - Teenagers who trick-or-treat in some cities could face something more threatening than any costumed zombie or ghost - like the long arm of the law.

Some cities across the country have adopted age limits - usually around 12 - for those who can travel door-to-door for candy and other Halloween fare. But while teen violators could face jail or fines up to $100, such laws are rarely strictly enforced.

Take Mayor Mark Eckert of Belleville, Ill., near St. Louis. He led a push in 2008 to ban trick or treating by high school-aged teens in that community of about 35,000 people.

His reasoning? He said he heard from too many single mothers and senior citizens complaining they were frightened by "6-foot-tall kids" showing up at their homes in search of candy.

"When I was a kid my father said to me, You're too damn big to be going trick-or-treating. You're done," Eckert said. "When that doesn't happen, then that's reason for the city governments to intervene."

RICHMOND, Va. - Teenagers who trick-or-treat in some cities could face something more threatening than any costumed zombie or ghost - like the long arm of the law.

Some cities across the country have adopted age limits - usually around 12 - for those who can travel door-to-door for candy and other Halloween fare. But while teen violators could face jail or fines up to $100, such laws are rarely strictly enforced.

Take Mayor Mark Eckert of Belleville, Ill., near St. Louis. He led a push in 2008 to ban trick or treating by high school-aged teens in that community of about 35,000 people.

His reasoning? He said he heard from too many single mothers and senior citizens complaining they were frightened by "6-foot-tall kids" showing up at their homes in search of candy.

"When I was a kid my father said to me, You're too damn big to be going trick-or-treating. You're done," Eckert said. "When that doesn't happen, then that's reason for the city governments to intervene."

what the %+%+?
laugh.gif
 poor tall kids being tall ftl

what the %+%+?
laugh.gif
 poor tall kids being tall ftl

its probably been at least 5+ years for me...i was feenin for some free candy not too long ago tho..made a few texts..nobody's goin out..just settled for some ice cream

its probably been at least 5+ years for me...i was feenin for some free candy not too long ago tho..made a few texts..nobody's goin out..just settled for some ice cream

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I think I was like 15 junior year in H.S.

Imagine a big overgrown football player in a crappy costume asking for candy...people were mad confused but didnt wanna get robbed.
roll.gif

I was like 16 or 17. Took my lil bro out. I didn't dress up but I got candy.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I think I was like 15 junior year in H.S.

Imagine a big overgrown football player in a crappy costume asking for candy...people were mad confused but didnt wanna get robbed.
roll.gif

I was like 16 or 17. Took my lil bro out. I didn't dress up but I got candy.

12 after that it seemed lame to be a teenager going trick or treating its meant for young children.

12 after that it seemed lame to be a teenager going trick or treating its meant for young children.

Back
Top Bottom