Niketalk be honest...how old were you the last time you went trick or treating??

Man im 19 and plan on going this year and every year for the rest of my life. But in all seriousness, I do it because i want my lil bro to enjoy his childhood. And to those who said never. Why?

Man im 19 and plan on going this year and every year for the rest of my life. But in all seriousness, I do it because i want my lil bro to enjoy his childhood. And to those who said never. Why?

When I was like 12. Just felt really childish since. If I want candy, I'll just buy that $%!+.
laugh.gif

When I was like 12. Just felt really childish since. If I want candy, I'll just buy that $%!+.
laugh.gif

15 but we was really just out there fightin all the other neighborhoods round my way & throwin eggs at houses & cars

15 but we was really just out there fightin all the other neighborhoods round my way & throwin eggs at houses & cars

I think 11, from the time I was around 8 my Dad kept telling me I was too old for it 
laugh.gif

Back in HS if we heard a nearby house was giving out whole chocolate bars we'd go by after all of the kids were done.

I think 11, from the time I was around 8 my Dad kept telling me I was too old for it 
laugh.gif

Back in HS if we heard a nearby house was giving out whole chocolate bars we'd go by after all of the kids were done.

Bout to be 17 this weekend, free candy and being with your friends in your senior year in HS>many things.

Dont know why people are not saying they still go

Bout to be 17 this weekend, free candy and being with your friends in your senior year in HS>many things.

17... was playing with fireworks and all of a sudden i had the munchies for sweets
laugh.gif
. i had no costume on.

17... was playing with fireworks and all of a sudden i had the munchies for sweets
laugh.gif
. i had no costume on.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

yea im surprised people stopped at a really young age. like i said alot of old "kids" last year gettin candy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by swishasweets

yea im surprised people stopped at a really young age. like i said alot of old "kids" last year gettin candy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom