Niketalk be honest...how old were you the last time you went trick or treating??

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

probably 7 years old...back in '91

I was a Ninja with a ninja sword and british knight sneakers lol (old heads, remember those?!)

me too.. cept i had nikes and i was 10
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

probably 7 years old...back in '91

I was a Ninja with a ninja sword and british knight sneakers lol (old heads, remember those?!)

me too.. cept i had nikes and i was 10
laugh.gif

13 prolly

It's on a Sunday this year too, I'ma make sure to hit up all the doors in my apartment building before them lil runts can get to it
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

13 prolly

It's on a Sunday this year too, I'ma make sure to hit up all the doors in my apartment building before them lil runts can get to it
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i don't mean to derail the thread but oh snap, i never knew this 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

In the early 1990s the Crips street gang wore the shoes and took the "BK" logo to indicate "Blood Killer," in reference to the rival gang.

so not only I was a ninja, but I was also a blood killer that halloween
grin.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

i don't mean to derail the thread but oh snap, i never knew this 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

In the early 1990s the Crips street gang wore the shoes and took the "BK" logo to indicate "Blood Killer," in reference to the rival gang.

so not only I was a ninja, but I was also a blood killer that halloween
grin.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

I dont even remember......Every year it rains here in saint louis.

Another question...how many days after halloween do you still trick or treat, hahaha. You still see people knocking on a few doors for left over candy n %+#+, hahaha

I dont even remember......Every year it rains here in saint louis.

Another question...how many days after halloween do you still trick or treat, hahaha. You still see people knocking on a few doors for left over candy n %+#+, hahaha

16. I took my nieces and nephews trick or treating with my cousins, since they begged us to go with them.

Haven't been since then.

16. I took my nieces and nephews trick or treating with my cousins, since they begged us to go with them.

Haven't been since then.

I think I was like 15 junior year in H.S.

Imagine a big overgrown football player in a crappy costume asking for candy...people were mad confused but didnt wanna get robbed.
roll.gif

is this your way of trying to justify going trick or treating as an adult?

is this your way of trying to justify going trick or treating as an adult?

I think I was like 15 junior year in H.S.

Imagine a big overgrown football player in a crappy costume asking for candy...people were mad confused but didnt wanna get robbed.
roll.gif

Was like 2 years ago so I was 17 lol, but I was with my lil sis and my mom and some neighborhood kids. It was funny because one of the doors we rang was a friend of mine from school. Anyways I look young so no one questioned me lol.

Was like 2 years ago so I was 17 lol, but I was with my lil sis and my mom and some neighborhood kids. It was funny because one of the doors we rang was a friend of mine from school. Anyways I look young so no one questioned me lol.

Back
Top Bottom