Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
IMG_1826.jpeg

Plenty of sz 13s BUT right now im only hooking up sz 10 and 10.5 next might be sz 11🤔🤔🤔 but its dead in here might just sell them all for profit to make subway money
You playin bruh

IMG_1826.jpeg

Plenty of sz 13s BUT right now im only hooking up sz 10 and 10.5 next might be sz 11🤔🤔🤔 but its dead in here might just sell them all for profit to make subway money
Whats with the 10.5, or you just hooking up friends only

IMG_1826.jpeg

Not the tease! 😂. I’m in Dallas bro, just let me know the price and we can meet up! Rather give to you than stock X

no teasing im gonna hook up sz 10 and 10.5 its in my post!!!!!!

Just dont know how to do it!! Probably just keep hooking up members i havent hooked up b4 or we can play a game and its free for all

Just dont know how to do it!! Probably just keep hooking up members i havent hooked up b4 or we can play a game and its free for all
Because I got my pair..... I'm gonna chime in respectfully. I was looking to get your assistance when you first mentioned it but you never came to terms on how you were going to do it then. It's not as if you didn't know you would have the access to get them.

Help out those you haven't and keep it simple.

Maybe one day if needed I'll be one of the ones you help

But was planning to play a game where no matter what member they can take a sz😂😂 simple game buttt i guess no time for ********

You technically helped my wife with a pair of Jordan 11 Columbia lows 3 years ago and not a shoe for me yet lol. Would love to take a sz 13 off your hands like I’ve been asking here for a while :lol:

Wife had plans to get for me for Father's Day. She put in the kobes searching work. Drove up to Bmore from PG County... no luck... then drove back down to DC and got them at A Ma maniere in store raffle

1000023651.jpg
Definitely do doing this is if I get a pair. Maybe with a thinner pair of laces tho

blacklion23 blacklion23 the game would be simple!!! Guess my sons name who ever got it right gets the pair at retail 🤷🏻‍♂️ but i think just members i aint hooked up b4

Back
Top Bottom